No... not you - and we know a few cross-site members have innocently acquired multiple names with the introduction of Passport. If you need help to get it all lined up again please email <[email protected]> and the admins will do their best for you.
    Ok, thank you! Because I felt somehow unhappy to turn out to be the worst wrongdoer here...
    12-27-12 03:40 PM
    On the 9900 in settings when you are in text messages you can set it to either "bubbles" which is what that picture shows or "stripes".
    I dont know, it may not be an option on the 9810. Im sure they will have a similar display for texts on BB10 though
    Yes it works on 9810, I have it set to bubbles on mine.
    12-27-12 03:51 PM
    Read your messages and/or highlight the ones that are important to you and like an Etch-A-Sketch shake your phone to erase all your other messages.
    Make the top and bottom third of screen a finger print scanner. The top third used to activate a third partition of BlackBerry Balance for demo,kids and private things. The bottom third for those who use password to lock their phones can unlock with a fingerprint.
    For us non BlackBerry people we should be able to use the second partition as we see fit.
    12-27-12 04:48 PM
    I would like to see inter-active frames. For example, start playing music... minimize it to a Active Frame, but instead of just showing cover art, there are three buttons on the bottom, skip back, play/pause, and skip forward.

Save test messages. Either the abilty to email an entire text chain or save the SMS's to the memory stick.

The long shot is bring back themes from BB OS6 to BB 10. I love customizing my phone.
    12-27-12 05:08 PM
    ok..I have a 9810, and maybe I dont have mine set up that way, How do you set that up?
    On the 9900 in settings when you are in text messages you can set it to either "bubbles" which is what that picture shows or "stripes".
    I don't know, it may not be an option on the 9810. Im sure they will have a similar display for texts on BB10 though
    It's that way on my OS6 9800. When in Text Messages, press BB button, then select Options.
    12-27-12 05:57 PM
    Please include an option to disable the camera sound. That sound is absolutely obnoxious to me!
    I posted the same thing on BlackBerry Beta Zone and someone replied that this is already available on the dev alphas. I don't have a dev alpha though so someone here can feel free to confirm or deny
    12-27-12 07:22 PM
    Themes dude.
    12-27-12 09:06 PM
    Lock the thread?
    12-27-12 09:43 PM
    FYI... Still have not received a PM back or anything from BlackBerryScoop.
    I think he's a knob. Pity, as it was entertaining....
    12-28-12 12:39 AM
    Mods should publicly out the imposter's main account so we know what a tool that person is!
    12-28-12 08:15 AM
    Mods should publicly out the imposter's main account so we know what a tool that person is!
    appreciate the sentiment, but we're not about to start exposing tools, on a family friendly forum.
    jakie55 likes this.
    12-28-12 09:40 AM
    appreciate the sentiment, but we're not about to start exposing tools, on a family friendly forum.
    I see what you did there...

BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-28-12 10:14 AM
    Make sure the map app works perfectly. Test it and test it again.
    12-28-12 10:36 AM
    Wow he just posted some more netflix pics and these ones look Legit! Check twitter!

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    12-28-12 10:46 AM
    This doesn't look shopped to me. I eat my words

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails I am @BlackberryScoop, and I want your thoughts and ideas of BB10-tapaupload0.jpg   I am @BlackberryScoop, and I want your thoughts and ideas of BB10-tapaupload1.jpg   I am @BlackberryScoop, and I want your thoughts and ideas of BB10-tapaupload2.jpg  
    12-28-12 10:50 AM
    These were posted by Bla1ze a while ago on the other thread... I'm not sure if BBscoops is the source.. care to comment Bla1ze? :P
    spike12 likes this.
    12-28-12 10:59 AM
    The user on the Twitter account says that you are An impersonator. Just sayin'
    12-28-12 11:08 AM
    It is I, the real @BlackberryScoop...
    12-28-12 03:45 PM
    You're right, no words on official or being RIM's account.
    But aren't you now implying you're from RIM? And even more, have enough influence to put our ideas through?

I am sorry but I am sceptical by nature. Especially on the internet. I would love to believe you though.
    You called it. Just saw this thread and was thinking no way is RIM still working on this. There should be warehouses full of BB10's right now. And millions more being assembled.
    12-28-12 04:07 PM
    It is I, the real @BlackberryScoop...
    Some proof PMed to me, Kevin or Bla1ze would be helpful.
    12-28-12 04:36 PM
    I have to go now. My planet needs me.
    12-28-12 04:38 PM
    13. nesting folders in app grid.
    14. That's all i can think of at the moment. I appreciate RIM taking time to listen to users.
    What actual benefit would that offer compared with adding a folder to another window?

As far as your last point, this guy almost certainly has zero connection with Rim so while they may be taking their time to listen to users it has nothing to do with this post so your thanks are misplaced.
    12-28-12 04:55 PM
    See OP out of the equation and feedback can continue, feedback(brainstorming) is always a good thing.
    There are forums full of feedback if they are coming here for anything other than to hold their heads in dismay at the amount of leaks, all a thread like this would do with pseudo-insider claims of passing stuff onto Rim is just provide people with an excuse to moan about Rim when feature x or y is not in the bb10 devices.
    12-28-12 05:04 PM
    Hey guys, just so you know apparently we have an imposter.
    @BlackberryScoop just tweeted " No, someone is impersonating me on @CrackBerry forums. The posters are right, its too late to change much on BB10 everything is finalized."

I guess that sums it up. Kevin can you kick this imposter out? Although, I like this forum ideas really opens your mind to ways other people think. Like Kevin said hope RIM and Blackberry read out suggestions.
    Isn't it all much of a muchness here, you have somebody busily collecting rumours to post on twitter to fake insider knowledge or you have somebody on here faking being the fake from twitter.
    12-28-12 05:17 PM
    The user on the Twitter account says that you are An impersonator. Just sayin'
    So let me get this straight, you're saying the user on the Twitter account says that this guy is An impersonator?
    12-28-12 06:09 PM
212 ... 6789