His/her 'official' twitter account for indicated be was leaving Kuwait and heading back to Indonesia. Now he says he is in Ontario. These tweets have now been deleted.

Right......
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    12-27-12 09:57 AM
    Hey guys, just so you know apparently we have an imposter.
    @BlackberryScoop just tweeted " No, someone is impersonating me on @CrackBerry forums. The posters are right, its too late to change much on BB10 everything is finalized."

I guess that sums it up. Kevin can you kick this imposter out? Although, I like this forum ideas really opens your mind to ways other people think. Like Kevin said hope RIM and Blackberry read out suggestions.
    I would like to see BB10 play a role with eHealth in the future, seeing how QNX is already so closely tied with the Health Sector.
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    12-27-12 09:58 AM
    BlackBerry Leaks ‏@BlackberryScoop:4 minutes ago
    No, someone is impersonating me on @CrackBerry forums. The posters are right, its too late to change much on BB10 everything is finalized.

Yeah i think its safe to close this thread and move on
    12-27-12 09:59 AM
    BlackBerry Leaks ‏@BlackberryScoop:4 minutes ago
    No, someone is impersonating me on @CrackBerry forums. The posters are right, its too late to change much on BB10 everything is finalized.

Yeah i think its safe to close this thread and move on
    or ... maybe @BlackberryScoop is just finding an excuse, because of the voices in CB. Nevertheless, it is a interesting thread and topic (eventhough a good part of the content is spread over other threads), so maybe is worth keeping it open ;-)
    austriker and Marc_Paradise like this.
    12-27-12 10:20 AM
    Post his/her ip and such, I'm sure the CB community can figure the rest out, 50 lashes to start with.
    FYI... Still have not received a PM back or anything from BlackBerryScoop.
    12-27-12 10:23 AM
    Post his/her ip and such, I'm sure the CB community can figure the rest out, 50 lashes to start with.

This

or ... maybe @BlackberryScoop is just finding an excuse, because of the voices in CB.
    seems very credible for me. Note that the twitter account "found out that somebody was impersonating him" shortly after Kevin posted here his message about the PM. It's very convinient, such a coincidence that the person behind @BlackberryScoop decided to look at CB forum right now when Kevin spoke about his doubt!

We can only speculate and imagine, why he is looking for an excuse not to explain his game to Kevin...that's may be because Kevin and RIM would have never heard of such a person, this may be quite the opposite actually!

P.S. Does anybody know if any RIM event took place in Kuwait a couple of days ago? It seems to me, there was a Kuwait event, but couple of WEEKS ago...why would any Canadian from Rim travel to Kuwait now after the event? hmmm
    12-27-12 10:41 AM
    We won't be publishing any IP addresses but I did find links to at least one alternate user name here. Long time users will know our forum rules about users with multiple personality disorder...
    12-27-12 11:34 AM
    The 2 Links in my Signature .. One is Hardware, other is Software
    12-27-12 11:43 AM
    It was tongue in cheek. Well ...... Except for the 50 lashes,lol.
    We won't be publishing any IP addresses but I did find links to at least one alternate user name here. Long time users will know our forum rules about users with multiple personality disorder...
    12-27-12 11:59 AM
    Is it me? I actually log in with my twitter account, and today I logged in in the Windows Phone Central as well (there is a conversation about WP vs BB10) and now I find out I have two names....sorry.
    12-27-12 12:01 PM
    Re: "multiple personality disorder" , apparently there are some really good "syntax" software systems out there,just sayin.
    12-27-12 12:03 PM
    So...Anything else to discuss now that this phony(s) has been outed?
    Last edited by Bobert_123; 12-27-12 at 01:19 PM.
    12-27-12 12:54 PM
    Well he's been outed but not ousted. Still shows up as a Crackberry Newbie.

Inquiring minds and all that....

But....it is not for us to question why etc etc etc., I suppose....
    12-27-12 12:57 PM
    ok..I have a 9810, and maybe I dont have mine set up that way, How do you set that up?
    On the 9900 in settings when you are in text messages you can set it to either "bubbles" which is what that picture shows or "stripes".
    I dont know, it may not be an option on the 9810. Im sure they will have a similar display for texts on BB10 though
    12-27-12 12:58 PM
    Please include an option to disable the camera sound. That sound is absolutely obnoxious to me!
    walt63, robkd and Acumenight like this.
    12-27-12 01:02 PM
    Well he's been outed but not ousted. Still shows up as a Crackberry Newbie.

Inquiring minds and all that....

But....it is not for us to question why etc etc etc., I suppose....
    Ha sorry, spell check, did not bother to fix
    12-27-12 01:09 PM
    UI:
    -scroll through text by sliding your finger across bottom bezel
    -scroll up and down the browser pages by using side bezel
    -volume control in the box with 'brightness, restart, standby, turn off'
    -when selecting text implement side bezel into copy 'handles' so that its easier to copy big amount of text quickly, left bezel for beginning of selection, right bezel for end of selection
    -have ability to move application grid pages and/or insert new ones in between existing ones
    -mobile business card: send mobile business card that will give recipient an option to click 'apply' and all contact information for the sender will be edited (or new created) in the address book. Good when phone number, pin, email, address is changed.

Network Profile Manager:
    -ability to set up a phone depending on available network coverage (similar to sound profiles)
    -have ability in one place to turn off automatic updates for specific apps if roaming
    -example: "Normal" profile let's all of apps run if you are at your 'home' area. "Roaming" profile let's you turn off facebook updates but let's messages come through, on BBM you can turn off status updates and disable accepting pictures but chats can work and so on.

Browser:
    -When on a page, press gold star, list of favourite pages shows up, each of the favourites has "double window" icon in the corner of it, when tapped it automatically opens in new tab
    -move 'back' and 'forward' through web pages by sliding finger across the bottom bezel left and right respectively
    -you can not scroll on the pages with one finger while holding video or flash commercials-make it work
    -be able to set list of websites on which you want to disable Flash

Media:
    -more movie formats need to be compatible with movie player; there is no audio for many movie formats

BlackBerry Inspiration series:
    -get in touch with community and get number of concept designs, pick few that engineers think are possible to make, let community vote and give engineers a year to make them, sell from Christmas to Christmas
    -this will drive RnD and design and software innovation forward, influenced by the community geeks and first adaptors
    12-27-12 01:51 PM
    What's always funny to me is that whoever - from Twitter or CB or wherever - will actually want people to come list marketing ideas, supposedly to "help" RIM...and for free...and people actually come line up to do exactly that.

Mind = boggled.
    12-27-12 01:56 PM
    Is it me? I actually log in with my twitter account, and today I logged in in the Windows Phone Central as well (there is a conversation about WP vs BB10) and now I find out I have two names....sorry.
    No... not you - and we know a few cross-site members have innocently acquired multiple names with the introduction of Passport. If you need help to get it all lined up again please email <[email protected]> and the admins will do their best for you.
    12-27-12 02:01 PM
    I think the OS, from what I've seen, is head and shoulders above anything else....no suggestions needed...nice try though.....boy the crAPPL losers must be getting nervous....especially since their customer satisfaction is at a four year low
    12-27-12 02:04 PM
    Re: "multiple personality disorder" , apparently there are some really good "syntax" software systems out there,just sayin.
    LMAO, not long after I got recruited as a mod I nailed one problem member based purely on his consistent ability to make the same spelling error with each of his many names.
    12-27-12 02:05 PM
    *buys really good dictionary*
    12-27-12 02:08 PM
    You're right, no words on official or being RIM's account.
    But aren't you now implying you're from RIM? And even more, have enough influence to put our ideas through?

I am sorry but I am sceptical by nature. Especially on the internet. I would love to believe you though.
    Dude! Everything on the internet is true, otherwise they can't put it on the internet.

BThunderW and aminrajabi like this.
    12-27-12 03:13 PM
    I LOVE that commercial!!!

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    middbrew likes this.
    12-27-12 03:19 PM
    I LOVE that commercial!!!

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Me too. I laugh every time I see it.
    12-27-12 03:28 PM
212 ... 56789