After owning a Samsung Moment and then a HTC Hero, I am back with a BB Curve 3G. I was missing my Tour. I hope the 3g curve is a rocker!
    01-16-11 04:47 PM
    Yeah the Curve 3G is nice...
    What made you ditch the hero?
    Battery life?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 04:49 PM
    welcome back from the world of droids. I've heard good things about the Curve 3G-enjoy!

01-16-11 04:50 PM
    Battery life sucked, phone was sluggish, phone contacts dissapearing now and then... aghhh I am happy and proud to be the owner of a BB again! hehe!

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys!
    Last edited by GodsDragon; 01-16-11 at 05:08 PM. Reason: adding info...
    01-16-11 05:07 PM
    Battery life sucked, phone was sluggish, phone contacts dissapearing now and then... aghhh I am happy and proud to be the owner of a BB again! hehe!

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys!
    that's one thing I never understood - they've packed the android devices with so much power with the processors etc., why wouldn't they make a battery strong enough to last without needing a charge aft say, 4 to 6hrs? My uncle has a DX and he's not a heavy user, but need to charge aft 6hrs. I'd hate to be "tied" to a charger all the time. TG my Bold gets me thru 12 hrs no prob.

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-16-11 at 07:11 PM.
    01-16-11 05:13 PM
    Now just update to os6!

01-16-11 07:02 PM
    that's one thing I never understood - they've packed the droid with so much power with the processors etc., why wouldn't they make a battery strong enough to last without needing a charge aft say, 4 to 6hrs? My uncle has a DX and he's not a heavy user, but need to charge aft 6hrs. I'd hate to be "tied" to a charger all the time. TG my Bold gets me thru 12 hrs no prob.

Just to be correct, the Hero and Moment are not Droids. Droid is licensed to Verizon Android devices. All other providers have Android powered devices, but not Droids.
    01-16-11 07:05 PM
    my Bold gets me thru 12 hrs no prob.

So does my X, and both my wife's and daughter's incredibles.
    01-16-11 07:10 PM
    Just to be correct, the Hero and Moment are not Droids. Droid is licensed to Verizon Android devices. All other providers have Android powered devices, but not Droids.
    Yes, I understand what your saying Kbear, I meant to type "android" to cover all of the android devices

01-16-11 07:11 PM
    Now just update to os6!

I'll get there sometime soon.

01-16-11 07:12 PM
    Good to see you've got a device you're happy with.
    01-16-11 07:33 PM
    Just curious does the 9330 even have flash on the camera? also what mp is the cam?
    01-16-11 07:47 PM
    Just curious does the 9330 even have flash on the camera? also what mp is the cam?
    No Slammer, unfortunately the 9330 does not have flash on the cam & its also a 2mp like the Curve 8330 was. Why they would take away the flash is beyond me....

01-16-11 07:50 PM
    Glad you got a phone you're happy with. I dunno why bb would take the flash off the camera makes no sense.

01-16-11 10:33 PM
    Leaving the flash off of the camera made the Curve no longer an option for me. I use my phone as a work tool quite often, and a flash is mandatory. But, this is where I get to enjoy the Style, with a better Camera, for the same price they were charging for the Curve 3G.

By the way, welcome back!

Last edited by BergerKing; 01-16-11 at 10:47 PM.
    01-16-11 10:44 PM
    I know variety is the spice of life, so it's cool if you want to customize your posts by changing the font & colour.

But please, please, please don't specify the font size for all your posts. On my Torch's Browser it is absolutely miniscule. (And even harder to read because it's tiny+pink.)
    The Forums will make your posts just the right size for the majority of members viewing.
    Anyway, just wanted to let you know in case you were unaware.

Your post re-born:
    Last edited by elite1; 01-16-11 at 11:23 PM.
    01-16-11 11:20 PM
    Good to have you back - the 9330 is a pretty sweet phone for the price, it's what my wife is using now
    01-17-11 01:09 AM
    I'm starting to think the GSM version won't ever get OS6, becaue the CDMA version has 512 RAM/Storage, but the GSM versio has 256 RAM/Storage.

I just odered a Curve 3G as a secondary device, and if it's not updated in 25 days I'm gonna have to send it back.

I used it in the store and liked it, though. The keyboard is better than on the Bold, which is impossible for me to type on.
    01-17-11 07:28 AM
    I know variety is the spice of life, so it's cool if you want to customize your posts by changing the font & colour.

But please, please, please don't specify the font size for all your posts. On my Torch's Browser it is absolutely miniscule. (And even harder to read because it's tiny+pink.)
    The Forums will make your posts just the right size for the majority of members viewing.
    Anyway, just wanted to let you know in case you were unaware.
    I've sent you a PM.

01-17-11 08:45 AM
    I'm starting to think the GSM version won't ever get OS6, becaue the CDMA version has 512 RAM/Storage, but the GSM versio has 256 RAM/Storage.
    I just odered a Curve 3G as a secondary device, and if it's not updated in 25 days I'm gonna have to send it back.
    The 9300, 9700, and 9100 all have 256MB, and all are getting OS6.

And at least one carrier has officially OS6 for the 9300:
    http://www.crackberry.com/official-o...00-starhub-ltd

I'd recommend going for the leaked 418 however:
    http://www.crackberry.com/leaked-os-...rry-curve-9300
    01-17-11 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD