My sister calls my Curve the 'FailBerry'. Read on and you'll see why.

We were driving to WV for some hiking; my cousin's TomTom navigation system went kerplunk on us on our way to the mountain. So I confidently whip out my Curve and say, "no problem guys, I have GPS on here". Lo and behold...my ******** Sprint Navigation wouldn't work (a provider problem, not device problem). So everyone in the car had either the generic flip/slider phones (Motorola, Nokia, Sanyo)...so they were like, "well, so much for having a phone that you refer to as our phone's daddy...more like FailBerry".

Wasn't a pretty day.
    That had to be ulgy.
    07-19-08 05:04 PM
    It's "mah CrackBurry"...
    07-19-08 05:10 PM
    My sister calls my Curve the 'FailBerry'. Read on and you'll see why.

We were driving to WV for some hiking; my cousin's TomTom navigation system went kerplunk on us on our way to the mountain. So I confidently whip out my Curve and say, "no problem guys, I have GPS on here". Lo and behold...my ******** Sprint Navigation wouldn't work (a provider problem, not device problem). So everyone in the car had either the generic flip/slider phones (Motorola, Nokia, Sanyo)...so they were like, "well, so much for having a phone that you refer to as our phone's daddy...more like FailBerry".

Wasn't a pretty day.
    Should have went with Garmin.
    07-19-08 11:30 PM
    I will never mistakenly refer to my BlackBerry as "my iPhone"
    07-19-08 11:39 PM
    My love.
    Every GF I've had gets offended whe I call my phone "My Love or sweetie"
    Could be worse. At least you haven't named it after your ex, lol!
    07-20-08 04:41 PM
    my precious !!!

yes from that other trilogy,,, SW still rules
    07-20-08 04:46 PM
    Female names are always a win. Consider a few cliche names: Bertha, Betsy, Sheila, Sally, etc...
    ...not when you're married lol
    07-20-08 06:02 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD