to and i don't know which ones people have replied to me. HOW do you keep track? How do I know if someone replied to me? How do i know which ones I've posted? eek!
    04-09-09 12:15 AM
    Click on the User CP link to see all your subscribed threads.
    04-09-09 12:17 AM
    You should see an option (in wap) while you are on CB for "Subscribed". If you click on that then you should see all the threads you have taken part in. Unless you changed the option for that in your user control panel.

Check for "subscribed" in your control panel if you are on your PC.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Kangaruex; 04-09-09 at 12:23 AM.
    04-09-09 12:20 AM
    You automatically subscribe to threads you start or post in (as long as you have it set in your user controls). Check your subscribed threads, as stated above.

04-09-09 12:53 AM
    it says Imy Tweet list is empty but I have a few ppl on my tweeting updates? what is my tweet list? if this is like a friend list why dont my tweeters show up? i'm confused. i don't get twitter.
    04-09-09 12:58 AM

I don't even know where the he!! I am.

04-09-09 01:02 AM
    it keeps asking me after each time i open it and goto a page if i "really" want to go there and something about the connection. i have to hit yes or no. can i get this to stop?
    04-09-09 01:03 AM

04-09-09 01:04 AM
    it keeps asking me after each time i open it and goto a page if i "really" want to go there and something about the connection. i have to hit yes or no. can i get this to stop?
    Well, the way I fixed it was to stop using OM. But that's just me.

04-09-09 01:05 AM
    i am disliking tiny twitter very much, very unuser friendly. i don't get updates for tweets and it doesn't show my friends on my tweet list? wtf? help!
    04-09-09 01:08 AM
    If your mother catches you playing with her BB she's going to break out the wire hangers in a way that would make even Joan Crawford weep for her mommy dearest.

Last edited by Kangaruex; 04-09-09 at 01:15 AM.
    04-09-09 01:12 AM
    Why doesn't tiny twitter tell me of updates on my tweets? Why does opera mini keep asking me to connect to web pages.. Blah. Buggy software!

04-09-09 01:14 AM
    Like I said, there's a reason I don't use OM. I use the BB browser for most things, but I keep Bolt around for the pages the BB browser can't handle (bankofamerica.com, sprint.com, etc.)

As for twitter, well, I figure that if people really want to know what I've been up to, they'll ask me. Lol

04-09-09 01:17 AM
    How do u del a friend on twitter? I installed tiny twitter on my phone and that server added themselves to my friend list

04-09-09 01:37 AM
    Look out folks I now have a new favorite pix, the bunny with a pancake on his head! ROLF

04-09-09 02:43 AM
    wait a second -- did pckable just get rolfed by the bunny?
    04-09-09 03:15 AM
    Yep FS-i believe that's wat he said!! LOL
    That bunny is too dam cute w/that pancake on its head!!
    04-09-09 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD