Hey everyone,

So I realized that one of the main features of the Blackberry has always been The Hub but for some reason the minute I got my KEYone, I disabled it and never even gave it a proper chance. That's why I'm challenging myself to use The Hub app for one week as my main source of notifications! I've turned off all notifications (by blocking them in the settings) and have made the "H" shortcut for The Hub!

I'm excited to see how this goes and would love to encourage you guys to join me if you'd like to! If you're like me and just completely ignored or don't use The Hub but would like to give it a proper chance!

Thanks!
    03-19-18 09:48 AM
    If you long press 'M' that opens up your messages IN THE HUB [by default]. Save yourself a shortcut, my friend!
    Jose A Rodriguez likes this.
    03-19-18 11:12 AM
    That's how I have been using Hub from day one! And now, it had gotten so much better with Productivity Tab widget integration.
    03-19-18 11:33 AM
    If you long press 'M' that opens up your messages IN THE HUB [by default]. Save yourself a shortcut, my friend!
    Thank you so much for that tip! Definitely changed it and will continue to keep the Hub as the "M" long press shortcut!

That's how I have been using Hub from day one! And now, it had gotten so much better with Productivity Tab widget integration.
    I'm so glad you've been using it! I literally disabled it as soon as I got it! I have to say though, after just one day as using it for my main notification source, I'm disliking it. It doesn't update all of my integrated apps so I'm missing out on notifications and often times have to find myself opening the app gallery and look for the little red star.
    03-19-18 03:50 PM
    Thank you so much for that tip! Definitely changed it and will continue to keep the Hub as the "M" long press shortcut!

I'm so glad you've been using it! I literally disabled it as soon as I got it! I have to say though, after just one day as using it for my main notification source, I'm disliking it. It doesn't update all of my integrated apps so I'm missing out on notifications and often times have to find myself opening the app gallery and look for the little red star.
    Are you aware that disabling notifications is practically breaking Hub integration? Other than emails and maybe SMS, if you want messages to appear in Hub then app notifications should not be disabled.
    03-19-18 07:28 PM
    Yes, I did realize this early in the day so I turned them on early on and I'm still not seeing them. Might give the phone a restart tonight before bed and see if that helps something!
    03-19-18 07:43 PM
    I can't survive without the Hub. I am able to snooze certain emails and tasks, sort through my messages and emails, file them into folders and basically keep everything organized. Keeps me sane.
    03-19-18 10:33 PM
    I can't survive without the Hub. I am able to snooze certain emails and tasks, sort through my messages and emails, file them into folders and basically keep everything organized. Keeps me sane.
    I'm with you. Hub keeps me sane, and I have my left-most screen set to show only the Hub widget with only unread items to somewhat replicate the BB10 swipe.

LOL - just realized I unknowingly quoted you about the sanity bit.
    03-19-18 11:13 PM
    How are both of you doing this?! Hahaha I would love to have all my notifications and my Hub organized and ready for me but right now, I'm not having any luck and it's now day 2 and I feel more disorganized, confused and annoyed then when I first started! Hahaha.

Might have to jump on YouTube and watch a walkthrough of the app because it's just a mess right now hahaha and I feel like this was a mistake cause I'm drowning lol
    03-20-18 11:31 PM