I like the hub but could blackberry make the individual email accounts (envelope icons) available on the home screen. Sort of like the bbm app and SMS app and the hub app which just take you back to the hub?

It would be nice!

Would anyone else want that?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:24 PM
    Would just add to my junk folder
    fanisk, srfinva, pttptppt and 1 others like this.
    12-28-13 12:28 PM
    Personally I wouldnt need them but the option would be nice. Although I think most people will tell you its stupid and redundant
    12-28-13 12:28 PM
    Personally I wouldnt need them but the option would be nice. Although I think most people will tell you its stupid and redundant
    I agree, but we already have other things that are redundant like the phone app, SMS app, bbm app, hub app etc.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:31 PM
    Isn't the 'Hub' just the old 'Messages' application from Os 7?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:38 PM
    Isn't the 'Hub' just the old 'Messages' application from Os 7?

Posted via CB10
    It's the Messages app on steroids
    I'm all down for them to add the icons, as long as we can also delete or atleast hide them

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:40 PM
    Not sure if you are aware of this functionality, but you can filter your accounts by swiping right within the Hub and then choose from the list which to filter.

Posted using my beloved Z30
    12-28-13 01:04 PM
    Not sure if you are aware of this functionality, but you can filter your accounts by swiping right within the Hub and then choose from the list which to filter.

Yes this I know, but I'm interested in having the icons (account envelope) show on the home screen lol.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 01:06 PM
    I like the hub but could blackberry make the individual email accounts (envelope icons) available on the home screen. Sort of like the bbm app and SMS app and the hub app which just take you back to the hub?

It would be nice!

Would anyone else want that?

Posted via CB10
    Personally I wouldn't use it, but sure, add it as an option for those that want it. iPhone and Android users who are migrating might prefer it at first. Anything that makes adoption painless and attractive.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 01:07 PM
    Yes this I know, but I'm interested in having the icons (account envelope) show on the home screen lol.

Posted via CB10
    I see, I personally wouldn't need the icons, I like that I can access all my communications from within any application with a simple jesture.

fanisk likes this.
    12-28-13 01:13 PM
    I see, I personally wouldn't need the icons, I like that I can access all my communications from within any application with a simple jesture.

But you already have apps that take you back to the hub, if you touch the SMS Icon it opens in hub, if you touch the hub it opens in hub.

Having both doesn't hurt anyone

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 01:21 PM
    But you already have apps that take you back to the hub, if you touch the SMS Icon it opens in hub, if you touch the hub it opens in hub.

Posted via CB10
    As I'm sure many others have as well, I've put those into a junk folder to keep out of the way. I find them to be quite redundant.
    12-28-13 01:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    ... but I don't use them, except BBM, but that is to access Channels. But you are right that it doesn't hurt to have these, perhaps in some upcoming update you will have the ability to create icon shortcuts, like on your desktop.

12-28-13 06:02 PM
    Why? I like having everything on the Hub and less on the redundancy.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    12-28-13 08:11 PM
    I agree, but we already have other things that are redundant like the phone app, SMS app, bbm app, hub app etc.

Posted via CB10
    Hub icon isn't redundant. It resets the Hub.

Unripe
    12-29-13 07:54 AM