Hi All,

New to the forum, so forgive me if this question is already asked/answered somewhere was trying to do some searching before hand but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I just started at a new job and have been tasked with the responsibility of changing one of our email notifications to be BB friendly. Now from what I've read BB's don't except HTML emails but instead strip it down to plain text. The original email we were sending out was in table format so I have removed the table and just made it straight text base. As an example

Name:
    Address:
    Phone number:

Now this comes up on the blackberry as:

Name:

Address:

Phone number:

Is there a way that I can remove the extra line space from the format on the blackberry. We are sending the emails through Outlook 2003, and the message format is HTML. I have tested with just using plain text message format and things work properly (no extra line spaces), but having the entire office change thier outlook message format to plain text is not an option. Does anyone have an option of how I can format the HTML outlook template to possibily correct this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jay
    12-28-07 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD