I'm very intrigued to know how many women out there are using the passport? As most people I've seen physically are men. I've seen the review by dj when the passport premiered, but now almost a year into it with two versions soon to be three how is the ratio showing up?

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    06-11-15 07:49 AM
    The Passport was too cumbersome to be a practical device for me... The Passport seems to fit man-sized pockets fine... Some of the activities in which I engage are no place for a bag, leaving only my pockets to tote my totables... (A holster is just not a fashion statement I'm willing to make either... Not that something that large could possibly comfortably be affixed to my waistline anyways... Size also hinders its' overall awesome here too, in my opinion...) Unless I'm donning a hoodie, this makes the Passport hard to carry as my petite pockets are simply not large enough to hold that beast... I just have no need for a device that large, I prefer my mobile devices remain truly mobile, this includes days when a purse or handbag is not a practical accessory... The Classic, while being a tight squeeze, is the better choice... For ME anyways...

Posted via CB10
    Originalloverman likes this.
    06-11-15 08:26 AM
    My right hand is loving it, thanks for asking!

Posted from my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    hoopitz and Originalloverman like this.
    06-11-15 08:27 AM
    Loved it when I had it. But it was really wide and hard to hold.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-11-15 08:32 AM
    I'm very intrigued to know how many women out there are using the passport? As most people I've seen physically are men. I've seen the review by dj when the passport premiered, but now almost a year into it with two versions soon to be three how is the ratio showing up?

My wife loves hers. She's more or less stopped using her iPad. But she keeps it in a foldout passport case.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    Originalloverman likes this.
    06-11-15 09:31 AM
    The Passport was too cumbersome to be a practical device for me... The Passport seems to fit man-sized pockets fine... Some of the activities in which I engage are no place for a bag, leaving only my pockets to tote my totables... (A holster is just not a fashion statement I'm willing to make either... Not that something that large could possibly comfortably be affixed to my waistline anyways... Size also hinders its' overall awesome here too, in my opinion...) Unless I'm donning a hoodie, this makes the Passport hard to carry as my petite pockets are simply not large enough to hold that beast... I just have no need for a device that large, I prefer my mobile devices remain truly mobile, this includes days when a purse or handbag is not a practical accessory... The Classic, while being a tight squeeze, is the better choice... For ME anyways...

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for your insight and that's what I'm seeing, as well more women using classic and the guys using more passports.

06-12-15 05:06 PM
    Loved it when I had it. But it was really wide and hard to hold.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    What are you currently using now?

06-12-15 05:07 PM
    My wife loves hers. She's more or less stopped using her iPad. But she keeps it in a foldout passport case.

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    That was what I was thinking as well, with that size who really needs to use a tab when you have phablet

KermEd likes this.
    06-12-15 05:08 PM
    I love mine. It fits in my purse and my coat pocket, if I have neither I'm generally carrying it in my hand anyway as I have it in a wallet case with my ID and credit cards.

Don't find it big or cumbersome or hard to use. I am generally seated at a desk all day and when I'm not, it's in my purse. No big deal.

I'm also not one who takes my phone with me when I go for a walk or a run, that's my unplugged time, so also not an issue.

I've actually never carried even a small phone in my pants pocket, so there wasn't much of an adjustment for me when I got a bigger phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 05:24 PM