It's late. I'm wired. I'm tired. I'm trying to go to bed but I can't put my Z10 down. And now this new CrackBerry 10 app is installed which makes browsing the site so fast that CB is more addictive than ever.

So I thought I'd stop for a minute and check in with the community to see how we're doing so far. The forums have been buzzing these past few weeks. I love it. And on the editorial side the team has been working so hard. Since getting our Z10 three weeks ago we really haven't stopped working at all, other than short pauses here and there to catch some sleep. We're having a lot of fun keeping the content flowing. We've got a lot done and there is still a ton more to come.

I think we're doing a pretty good job with it all, and hopefully you agree. And that's what this thread is for. Let us know how we are doing and if there is anything else you would like us to be doing on the homepage side of things.

Love you all!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 12:48 AM
    Hey kevin, with the new things you guys put up with the Root hub and the hub reset, so you think this is a pretty big deal for others who aren't so favorable to the z10? Like the usual negative reviewers and other people who don't like to be nice to us? Any ways. I'm doing great, getting only more and more excited about the z10 and when it comes to America (I will call it the zed10 ). I also want to tame this time to thank you and the team at crackberry. Much appreciated
    2-Shoes and webmeister like this.
    02-12-13 12:58 AM
    The Z has certainly lit a fire under the members and revived the site dramatically. I expect it will get even more active as US releases begin in the next month or so. The Q 10 will light things up even farther, and boy, have things been rolling.

Of course, there will always be those who will never be happy no matter what y'all do to prove things. But enough for them. Keep up the good work, it's nice to be active again!
    02-12-13 12:59 AM
    Podcast please. Everything is good though!!
    02-12-13 01:01 AM
    I need more stuff to read while I wait impatiently for the US release. The flow of articles isn't keeping up with the fact that I refresh CB every minute to check what's new.

I would laugh at myself except that it's 2am and I'm still up hopelessly hoping to see the magic headline, "Surprise, BB10 launching in US early!!"

I work in 4 hours...wtf is my Z10!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BergerKing and jimpilot like this.
    02-12-13 01:01 AM
    We are doing okay but we need podcast please

02-12-13 01:04 AM
    The Z has certainly lit a fire under the members and revived the site dramatically. I expect it will get even more active as US releases begin in the next month or so. The Q 10 will light things up even farther, and boy, have things been rolling.

Of course, there will always be those who will never be happy no matter what y'all do to prove things. But enough for them. Keep up the good work, it's nice to be active again!
    This is sooooo true. Things are really slowing on the Site. But the good keeps like coming and that's great
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-12-13 01:05 AM
    The best part for me so far has been the near disappearance of the short curly haired negative people from CB forums. Right till the launch these guys were the top posters. Now its the fans again who are the top posters.
    Good job on the coverage guys....keep it coming.
    spike12 likes this.
    02-12-13 01:11 AM
    You're doing great, I can appreciate the chaos that's surrounding you guys, I'd be beyond wired!! Thank you for this wonderful place! I won't call it a site, it's much, much more than that....It's THE place!
    02-12-13 01:11 AM
    I can't post comments through the CB10 app! This entire year has been a FAILURE!!! >:-(

Just kidding.
    02-12-13 01:18 AM
    You're doing an amazing job. I've become addicted to this site over the past few weeks and I love the Z10 coverage. I kind of miss trolls though; I love ripping them new ones for fun and I started posting a little too late to do that =P

PS: Can you make this place prettier and enable image signatures? Thank you.
    02-12-13 01:21 AM
    Kevin, more regular podcasts even If they are shorter.

Explanation so a child could understand what is happening with BIS/BBM etc

Moderator from the Southern Hemisphere.
    02-12-13 01:31 AM
    Hey Kevin and Team Crackberry, loving my Z10 and this new Crackberry app more and more everyday. You guys are doing a fantastic job (like always) and I'm super thankful for everything. There's only one thing I noticed that you may need to address. I noticed that if I'm reading one of your articles and want to post a comment I can't do so while in the Crackberry app. The only time I can post something is directly in the forums section. Other than that everything is perfect.

Thank you.

Jeovex likes this.
    02-12-13 02:28 AM
    I've been a regular reader of Crackberry for some time but with the Z10 and the awesome CB app I now find myself commenting more. This will hopefully keep the can't roll ratio just about right lol.

02-12-13 02:35 AM
    It's late. I'm wired. I'm tired. I'm trying to go to bed but I can't put my Z10 down. And now this new CrackBerry 10 app is installed which makes browsing the site so fast that CB is more addictive than ever.

So I thought I'd stop for a minute and check in with the community to see how we're doing so far. The forums have been buzzing these past few weeks. I love it. And on the editorial side the team has been working so hard. Since getting our Z10 three weeks ago we really haven't stopped working at all, other than short pauses here and there to catch some sleep. We're having a lot of fun keeping the content flowing. We've got a lot done and there is still a ton more to come.

I think we're doing a pretty good job with it all, and hopefully you agree. And that's what this thread is for. Let us know how we are doing and if there is anything else you would like us to be doing on the homepage side of things.

Love you all!

everything has been awesome, and ive especially loved the live streams you guys did at cb hq (im dean, btw!) the coverage has been great and the tips you post everyday are just making me more prepared for when i get my z10 here in the states!
    02-12-13 02:35 AM
    Things are going well for sure. The information that has been shared has helped me immensely. I have become a regular poster trying to help others or just add my 2 cents. The little issues being written about will help make BB10 better since we know that BlackBerry is listening. Great work KM and the entire CB team!

02-12-13 05:01 AM
    I have always wanted to see an Adam versus Bla1ze cage match.
    02-12-13 05:05 AM

Love you all!

I'm loving everything about the Z10 and the website. I just wish I could keep my eyes off crackberry so i could focus @ work lol. I have loads of BlackBerry units everyday so luckily I'm allowed to be on this site but i still feel a bit naughty haha.
    02-12-13 05:06 AM
    I have always wanted to see an Adam versus Bla1ze cage match.
    I'd pay per view that. Adam would take him though. Jelly wrestling.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-12-13 05:19 AM
    Before I settled on this site for my BlackBerry news, I had at least 6 other BB related sites bookmarked.

CRACKBERRY.COM is hands down the BEST and UNDISPUTED bb site on the net.

Keep up the good work. The effort and hard work are evident.

All the best.
    Tim-ANC and BergerKing like this.
    02-12-13 05:28 AM
    One vote for more podcasts.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    02-12-13 06:30 AM
    +1 more podcast

Weekly podcast with random guess blackberry related but not necessarily blackberry centered topics. Say a discussion about at&t carrier merger, a carriers LTE deployment, celebrities phone preferences etc. More radio like. And publish a transcript of the interview. It'll grab a whole other audience... I think

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    tharrison4815 likes this.
    02-12-13 07:14 AM
    I'm a new website owner. Can you give me pointers how to kick it into gear? I suppose posting more there then here would be good start.
    02-12-13 07:31 AM
    The best part for me so far has been the near disappearance of the short curly haired negative people from CB forums. Right till the launch these guys were the top posters. Now its the fans again who are the top posters.
    Good job on the coverage guys....keep it coming.
    Couldn't resist the jibes at others who don't share your points of view, eh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    02-12-13 07:36 AM

Love you all!

Thanks for the loads of great content here on the Z10.

I'm in a state of excited anticipation right now...my Z10 should arrive tomorrow, paid a small fortune to import it from the UK. Can't wait to try out some of the tips and tricks you guys have been posting on the homepage.

Keep up the good job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    richardat likes this.
    02-12-13 07:40 AM
87 123 ...