So sometimes i got problems with my trackpad, but i have no opportunity to change it. Can anybody help me how to navigate on bb without trackpad on 6OS??
    There is topic here how to navigate but it is for 5 os
    10-30-11 08:18 AM
    From home screen.
    Menu, options, enter.
    Make sure the launch by typing field says application shortcuts.

Then refer to this list.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...iently-595752/
    10-30-11 08:43 AM
    can u write more detaily.
    10-30-11 07:41 PM
    You can't "navigate" without the trackpad. You can use some keyboard shortcuts to open some applications, but you can't scroll and navigate.
    10-30-11 07:56 PM
    You can't "navigate" without the trackpad. You can use some keyboard shortcuts to open some applications, but you can't scroll and navigate.
    Ok. How to go to text messages? cuz right now thereis speed dial on my phone. I want to do like letter M- messages
    10-31-11 05:32 AM
    There's no keyboard shortcut from SMS. You might try setting the convenience key to SMS. (You might need the trackpad for that, though.) Also, you could try installing a third party application such as QuickLaunch and assign a shortcut in that.

However, you still will not be able to scroll to the individual messages to read them without the trackpad working.
    Last edited by SwitchBeach; 10-31-11 at 05:57 AM.
    10-31-11 05:55 AM
    Not sure about texts, but when you're on the messages screen, you can hold Alt+space to go all the way to the top and then hit the space bar to go all the way to the bottom message. When you're on the bottom message, you can hit the enter key to open the message. Then you can use the "p" and "n" keys (previous and next) to move up and down the list, so to speak, through the open messages. The space bar and alt+space also works to scroll up and down in other applications like the browser.
    10-31-11 07:30 AM
    Once you have enabled keyboard shortcuts you can...
    Press "M" for messages from the home screen. Once you're in the messages application, you can press "C" to compose a message. To move up a screen, press the "Shift" key and the "Space" key. To move down a screen, press the "Space" key. Pressing "T" will move you to the top of a message list. Pressing "B" will move you to the bottom. By pressing "U," you can move to the next unopened item. Press "N" to move to the next date. If you wish to move to the previous date, press "P."
    Also...
    Click the first letter of a menu item to select it once you open a menu on your BlackBerry. Press "Enter" to save your selection. If more than one menu item begins with the same first letter, press the letter key multiple times until you arrive at your desired menu item.
    Read more: How to Navigate a Blackberry Without the Trackball | eHow.com How to Navigate a Blackberry Without the Trackball | eHow.com
    Some more information directly from RIM here...
    http://docs.blackberry.com/en/develo...1152021_11.jsp

HTH
    10-31-11 07:30 AM
    You can scroll down using Shift + Enter and Select/Deselect anything with the space. You can get more option control using blackberry key.
    05-04-14 03:42 PM
    You can scroll down using Shift + Enter and Select/Deselect anything with the space. You can get more option control using blackberry key.
    Hey Sanam. You do realize that this thread is almost 3 years old, correct?
    The OP only has 4 posts on CB, and 3 of them are here. I don't think he's coming back.
    I know you're trying to help, but I think this thread is a done deal. Sorry.
    05-04-14 05:38 PM
    Hey Sanam. You do realize that this thread is almost 3 years old, correct?
    The OP only has 4 posts on CB, and 3 of them are here. I don't think he's coming back.
    I know you're trying to help, but I think this thread is a done deal. Sorry.
    helped me my guy.
    08-12-18 07:59 PM
    Good read for all PKB handset designers & devs, imo.
    08-13-18 05:40 AM
    Lol....What ever happened to @MADBRADNYC?
    08-14-18 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD