Ok, I am having problems transfer music to my blackberry pearl 9100. When I go to media > music....all the songs that I transferred are there, however, when I try to set it as ring tones, it gives me 3 options (1) All profiles; (2) Normal Profile Only; (3) Cancel. I cannot set it as a certain ring tone...for example if a friend calls me up I can't set it as a particular music.

Help!!!!!!
    11-08-10 01:43 AM
    On your device, click Media, then Music. Highlight a song then hit BB Menu > Set as ringtone. Done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 04:23 AM
    Have you tried going to your Contacts/Edit, scroll to Custom Ringtones. You should be able to set a different ringtone for each contact. I don't know what your Os has for edit options but this works on my curve.

11-08-10 09:11 AM
    On your device, click Media, then Music. Highlight a song then hit BB Menu > Set as ringtone. Done.

That's what I did and had some issues (please see my 1st post)

Have you tried going to your Contacts/Edit, scroll to Custom Ringtones. You should be able to set a different ringtone for each contact. I don't know what your Os has for edit options but this works on my curve.

You know, I actually did that and I saw just the default ring tones that come with the blackberry. However, I now feel kind of silly. I saw there was a ""select music" and I forgot to click on it. Lo and behold, there is my music.
    11-08-10 11:45 AM
    I wish there is some way I could put that this thread has been solved.
    11-08-10 11:47 AM
    Yes! I love it when something works!

11-08-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD