I'm looking to get rid of my Leap and move either to iOS or perhaps Samsung but I have over 100 passwords stored in BlackBerry Password Keeper and no idea how to export them to another OS.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 10:25 PM
    You can export them as a .csv file. I would assume another password program could import them.
    11-20-16 12:46 AM
    None of the new Android Blackberries tickles your fancy?
    Password Keeper is available... :-)

  "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D  
    11-20-16 03:30 AM
    Use Lastpass. Way better then PWK. Get the Chrome or Firefox add on for your browser and when it saves your password from your phone or pc it automatically syncs to all your devices. Has all the features as PWK plus more.

One password manager or your pc, laptop, phones and tablets.

Communication's sent over BBM are NOT secured!
    ck2nb likes this.
    11-20-16 07:07 AM
    I'm looking to get rid of my Leap and move either to iOS or perhaps Samsung but I have over 100 passwords stored in BlackBerry Password Keeper and no idea how to export them to another OS.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    What I did was export as csv, then I import into keepass. Had to first create test entries in keepass, and once I saw the format manually edit the file to match. A bit of a pain, but did work.

Someone mentioned lastpass, and it certainly is great but does require a paid subscription for the mobile apps. It was recently offered as part of a Humble Bundle (or was it BundleStars) though so was down to $8 or so for the first year. Personally, I prefer my passwords on the device so the manual method I used did the trick.
    11-20-16 07:16 AM
    Someone mentioned lastpass, and it certainly is great but does require a paid subscription for the mobile apps.
    LastPass is now free for mobile and device sync. https://blog.lastpass.com/2016/11/ge...now-free.html/

It keeps my passwords synced between a desktop, laptop, 3 BlackBerry Devices, one Android and an iPhone. That's hard to beat.
    ck2nb likes this.
    11-20-16 10:51 AM

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    If you move to an android phone (either BlackBerry or another manufacturer), Password Keeper is available.

You can export your records from your leap (in the password keeper settings) and import them on the Android password keeper (again under the settings).
    11-20-16 01:01 PM
    LastPass is now free for mobile and device sync. https://blog.lastpass.com/2016/11/ge...now-free.html/

It keeps my passwords synced between a desktop, laptop, 3 BlackBerry Devices, one Android and an iPhone. That's hard to beat.
    But was easy to hack.... at least at one time. Hope they're on top of it now and in the future!

:-)

  "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D  
    11-20-16 02:11 PM