I'm already looking around for a guide to install wetravel on my BB bold 9700 for several days.
    This on several forums and also on the wetravel site and forum.
    No answers from anybody until now.

Does somebody here know how to install wetravel, or where to find an install guide for wetravel at the bold 9700???

Thanks in advance.

Edward
    Last edited by canedje; 09-15-10 at 06:14 AM.
    09-07-10 12:38 PM
    Does nobody knows???

Is it possible at all, to use wetravel on the bold 9700?
    09-10-10 02:47 AM
    I downloaded a WeTravel.zip file from another site (just one of those stupid sites that come up and make you wait a few seconds before you can download), and this file had an additional *.cod file in it that had "SIGNED" in the title. I could install this with that BBSAK program, and it actually put the three executables in my download folder, but it doesn't appear to open properly. I'm getting close to getting this all working, but I'm not quite there yet.

Did you get this far? Any new developments?
    08-22-11 12:45 PM
    same here... the SIGNED.cod did the trick, and now i'm into step 2... how to make the darn map work the setup i had was /maps/country/lotsafiles, but opening the demoghent map, it had this setup: maps/country/atlases/defaultzoom; maps/country/0/tiles etc... think i need to rebuild my country map... so close yet so far
    10-19-11 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD