I am using my office mail in my BB. The office mail runs on Microsoft Exchange. I am getting my mails to my BB, but calendar was not updating!

Is there any way to Sync the Calendar? (By publishing outlook to the the internet????, if so what is the pocess?)

Thanks!!!
    09-12-11 02:51 PM
    It wont. Not unless you are connected through BES.
    09-12-11 02:59 PM
    It wont. Not unless you are connected through BES.
    +1. It's a way for RIM to get you (or your company) to pay for BES.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-11 04:26 PM
    I use Google Calendar Sync on my desktop to sync Outlook (from the exchange server) to Google Calendar. Then I sync the Google Calendar to my phone through BIS. Works fine for me.

Actually, I sync three Gmail accounts to 9780, one for work (my desktop Outlook Exchange calendar syncs to that one), one for personal appointments, using my main personal Gmail account, and one for a business I have on the side. I have different colors for each, so I can quickly tell on my 9780 (and Google Calendar) whether it's a work, personal, or business appointment.
    09-12-11 06:28 PM
    Might want to give this a look/try. It's a hack/work-around, and would require a separate email address to keep it as a separate calendar, but I think it'd work.

How do I enable the new Internet Calendar Sharing (.ICS) with Exchange 2010 Sp1? - The Three UC Amigos - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
    09-12-11 08:00 PM
    I use Google Calendar Sync on my desktop to sync Outlook (from the exchange server) to Google Calendar. Then I sync the Google Calendar to my phone through BIS. Works fine for me.
    The way is good, but in my work place PC they don't allow to install 3rd party applications. Anyway to run without install (Actually we use Mozilla & other in the same way )?
    09-13-11 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD