I previously had a Windows Mobile phone and just recently bought a Blackberry. How do I transfer my contacts and calendar from Outlook on my PC to my new Blackberry?
    07-05-09 05:22 PM
    You need to use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software?

What version of Outlook are you using?
    07-05-09 05:24 PM
    I previously had a Windows Mobile phone and just recently bought a Blackberry. How do I transfer my contacts and calendar from Outlook on my PC to my new Blackberry?
    Welcome to crackberry. There is a newbie section that discuss the basics of blackberry and also a tip and how-to section. You can also use the search function to generate relevant threads. As the above poster said, you will need to use the desktop manager software (CD that came with you phone) to sync. Visit the tips and how to sections for more specific answers to your question. Good luck.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 07-05-09 at 05:32 PM.
    07-05-09 05:30 PM
    I am using Office XP
    07-06-09 03:19 PM
    1. Install the BlackBerry Desktop Manager (DM) Software on your computer. Use version 4.5 or 4.6. It will be on the CD that came with your phone or you can download it from your carrier or BB web site.
    2. Connect your BB to your computer using a USB cable. Wait until you see your device's PIN# in the bottom left corner of the DM window to make sure it's properly connected and recognized.
    3. Select the "Synchronize" option from the main screen.
    4. Select the "Configuration" option from the next screen.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to setup and customize how you want the synchronization to work for you. It's very straightforward.
    6. From the main menu, select "Synchronize" then "Synchronize" from the next menu.
    7. Respond to any screen prompts during the sync.

All these instructions should be included in your DM software, documentation, BB web site, Carrier web site, and of course here on good old CrackBerry.

Welcome aboard.
    07-06-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD