Is there a way to stop my berry from auto-accepting appointments and putting them on my calendar?

Thanks.
    10-21-08 10:24 PM
    I'm on BES. If I delete a calendar invite, instead of accepting or declining it, the meeting will go on my calendar marked tentative. I consider this a safety feature, since it keeps you from losing the meeting info if you accidentally delete it. Declining the meeting will cause it to not be put on the calendar.

I'm on BES, if you're on BIS or not using Outlook, your results may be different.
    10-21-08 10:46 PM
    I'm using BES on one curve but have BIS on another.

I have my BES mail also forwarded to my BIS phone as well which has google sync. Google sync,also syncs my work calendar to my BIS curve.

So when I get a meeting request from work it also gets sent to my BIS phone. This causes the meeting to show up twice.

I know its kinda complicated.

So the only way to stop this is to decline the meeting huh? Thanks for your help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 11:38 PM
    Would love to be able to disable this - when using a shared Google Calendar, if you add an event to it, and the user is set up to receive notifications, they get an email with an .ics attachment.

BB then adds this .ics appointment to the users primary calendar, and then it ends up being a duplicate of the event already on the shared (Google) calendar.
    12-22-11 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD