I'm the manager of my sons Varsity hockey team and will need to be able to send out group emails to the team/parents. Could somebody give me the simplest (read--I don't really know what I'm doing) way to do this? I don't use Outlook with my BB and I've been using Yahoo calendar. Is there any way to do it using that?
    08-05-08 09:10 AM
    I'm the manager of my sons Varsity hockey team and will need to be able to send out group emails to the team/parents. Could somebody give me the simplest (read--I don't really know what I'm doing) way to do this? I don't use Outlook with my BB and I've been using Yahoo calendar. Is there any way to do it using that?
    If you have all the email addresses in your address book, you can add a "new Group" and add each contact to the group. Then when you need to send a message, just select the group and it would go to the members in the group. The only thing is that there is a limit to how many people you can put in a group. So you can make for example, "Soccer team 1 and Soccer team 2 and so on... Hope this helps.
    08-05-08 02:31 PM
    That should do it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD