OK so i bought this USB dongle for my pc from Newegg cirago BTA-3210 USB 2.0 Micro Bluetooth Dongle support Bluetooth 2.1

Connected it to my PC, ran the software CD and everything seems ok ( windows vista 64)

Now, i can SEND pics from my phone to my PC, but when i try and right click on a photo and click SEND via bluetooth it will search for the 8900, finds it, but then when it tries to send i get "Remote device does not support service"

Any idea whats up? or how to send i can send pics from PC to 8900 via BT?

thanks
    04-16-09 11:16 AM
    well i got it! found out i had to go to photos in the media folder on the 8900 and click RECEIVE via bluetooth and then i can send pics to phone!
    04-16-09 11:21 AM
    well i got it! found out i had to go to photos in the media folder on the 8900 and click RECEIVE via bluetooth and then i can send pics to phone!
    Thanks for that. I was having problem sending from 8900 to PC and this helped me realize I need to open Bluetooth Transfer Wizard on PC and set to receive before sending from 8900. Palm striking forhead!!!
    Doc
    04-16-09 12:14 PM
    Thanks for that. I was having problem sending from 8900 to PC and this helped me realize I need to open Bluetooth Transfer Wizard on PC and set to receive before sending from 8900. Palm striking forhead!!!
    Doc
    This was really helpful as well. Thanks a million!!!
    10-04-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD