Hi My question is how to restore the option to select what file size to send for a picture in BBM. I had accidently selected not prompt me for future action so now two of my contacts can't ever receive full file sizes of pictures. Everytime I send them a picture its the small 30 kb down size file. Is there a way to change it back so that bbm prompts me for file size? I tried to delete and reinstall bbm and that didn't work. All the settings are still the same. Any help would be appreciated.
    12-07-10 02:46 PM
    I haven't seen any option to prompt for the picture size in the latest version of BBM, so I don't think it's any mistake you made. It seems to be a different functionality of the new BBM version. The recipient can choose to download a higher resolution version after receiving the low-res one, as long as you still have it in your BBM.
    12-07-10 08:02 PM
    I have the same issue as the OP...

I also would like to go back to being prompted for the picture size for some of my contacts...
    12-18-10 09:50 PM
    It seems the only way to get the picture size functionality of the previous version of BBM is to roll back to the previous version of BBM. The only way I know to do that is to reinstall your OS.
    12-18-10 10:35 PM
    I have encountered the same problem because I forgot to uncheck the box that says to always use medium size picture attachments. Is there now a way to change that option to get the prompt back again somehow?
    05-13-11 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD