Is there any way to prioritize my calendar events? For example, I have the entire 2010 NFL season on my BB calendar; however, I want the Cincinnati Bengal games to be the game to show up on my calendar preview on my home screen. My theme has a section on the main screen that shows the next two calendar events in my calendar. Obviously, there are multiple games on at the same time. What is the easiest way to choose which of these events has priority?
    09-23-10 05:07 PM
    Move all of the calendar events to a second calendar except the Bengals. They will not show on your today screen but they will show on your full calendar.
    09-27-10 07:37 AM
    Move all of the calendar events to a second calendar except the Bengals. They will not show on your today screen but they will show on your full calendar.
    What would be the quickest way to move multiple events to a new calendar?
    09-28-10 10:12 AM
    have u ever used Google Calendar? I like it because it is available on all my devices (BB, touch, laptops) and its easy and quick to generate a backup copy file, and from that you can duplicate the calendar. I can view my wife's events and vice versa, since she also uses GC. It syncs automatically with my touch calendar, and with my BB calendar. if you need to,u can do an immediate sync on your BB, instead of waiting for the auto sync.
    09-28-10 10:42 AM
    have u ever used Google Calendar? I like it because it is available on all my devices (BB, touch, laptops) and its easy and quick to generate a backup copy file, and from that you can duplicate the calendar. I can view my wife's events and vice versa, since she also uses GC. It syncs automatically with my touch calendar, and with my BB calendar. if you need to,u can do an immediate sync on your BB, instead of waiting for the auto sync.
    Yes, in fact I use google calendar and have google sync on my BB. I was unaware that you could be logged in to multiple google accounts. How do you go about doing that?
    10-07-10 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD