I know this is kind of ridiculous but...

I really want to be able to play music from fratmusic.com on my phone and it uses a player that I know blackberry browser, and bolt will not play. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would love to get this issue solved. Thanks!
    02-16-10 06:01 PM
    Hey cayyou,

Thanks for posting this question about playing our site on your Blackberry, we've been getting asked this question a lot. My name is Omar; I'm one of the co-founders of fratmusic.com.

We've been trying to figure out how to run the site on the blackberry; it basically comes down to running flash on the blackberry operating system. I did some searching to figure out whether the Blackberry does / will support flash, and I found a couple of articles and it looks like it's going to be a bit before flash is up and running on the blackberry.

A blackberry app is definitely in our pipeline; I've been for a good blackberry developer; we'll start building this app as soon as we can find some help in building it. I'm hoping we'll have it done within a month or so.

Let me know if there's anything else you need - my personal email is [my first name] @fratmusic.com.

keep rocking.

Omar.
    02-17-10 08:15 PM
    I'd like to voice my support for this. I'd definitely love to have an app for this on my Blackberry so I could listen to this while driving.
    02-11-11 03:32 PM
    02-11-11 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD