New every two w Verizon... But its getting real hard w all these new phones getting better and better every other day !!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 12:31 PM
    I upgrade as soon as the newest / best BB is out
    03-22-11 01:09 PM
    I upgrade as soon as the newest / best BB is out
    I ALWAYS want too! I wanted a Torch SO bad I almost cancelled my Verizon contract so I could switch to ATT and get it!
    03-22-11 01:44 PM
    I ALWAYS want too! I wanted a Torch SO bad I almost cancelled my Verizon contract so I could switch to ATT and get it!
    Im glad you didn't IMHO, your Bold is way better. Full fledged keyboard, better battery, and nicer form factor

justm y 2 cents..i tried both...i went back running to a 9700 at the time...then upgraded to a 9780

Next device, Dakota, I pay full retail prices unlike you lucky people abraod who pay much less as you get it through your carrier

03-22-11 02:36 PM
    Every year, !
    03-22-11 03:08 PM
    I usually let the 2 years go by but over the last year, I went from a Tour to a Bold to the iphone 4. I have no way of getting more upgrades. I had to get Verizon to get creative so I can get the iPhone at the promotional rate. I'm done now and plan on no upgrades until this contract runs out. Then I'll see what iPhones are out by then.
    03-22-11 09:00 PM
    Ugh, Rogers increased the 2 year upgrade mark to 2 years and 6months. At that point anyone would wait another 6 months and leave them. Its rediculous here in Canada, now I have to wait 2 years and 2 months for my next upgrade >

03-22-11 10:37 PM
    I think the last few years were a big transition and phones will soon become much like commodity PCs you can just keep using without missing much.
    03-22-11 10:56 PM
    I normally upgrade every year with sprint, but since they have change the upgrade policy for premier customers I will be upgrading every 22 months! Which is fine with me.. I just upgraded in oct of 2010 from a 8330 to a 9330 and happy I did it in time.. I can definitely hang on to the 9330 for another 18 months and hopefully RIM will have some banging devices out on the horizion by then!

03-23-11 08:35 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD