04-18-12 09:41 AM
34 12
tools
    When I had a Tour running OS5, and an 8830 running 4.X before then and it seemed like I was doing a battery pull every couple days as memory leaks were issues. My Bold 9900 only has be rebooted maybe a couple times since October that were from battery pulls, if that. In fact I can't remember having to do a pull, and maybe one Alt Shift Delete since owning it. All other reboots have been result of app installs or the OS upgrade. I've also had to do very few reboots on my Playbook since getting it a year ago. RIM seems to be getting much better at getting out stable products
    04-17-12 01:09 PM
    once every couple of weeks or after installing an app
    04-17-12 02:15 PM
    I do a batt pull 1-2 times a week.
    04-18-12 01:54 AM
    Twice a day... lol

No one understands how I use my phone...
    04-18-12 01:57 AM
    how often does everyone restart there blackberrys? do you believe that restarting several times in the day can cause stress on the phone and decrease phones life expectancy?
    I have mine automatically shut down everynight while I sleep and restart before i wake up. I have never had to pull the battery or had anykind of lock up issue.
    04-18-12 02:09 AM
    Only as app installs require.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-18-12 02:10 AM
    Just as often as I restart my Androids, my laptop or desktop...about once per week, they all need it, In fact T-Mobile will send a message to your Android that you should restart your device for optimal efficiency, it is no different for BlackBerry.
    04-18-12 03:00 AM
    I do pulls when the device shows it needs it. May be once a day or three times a day, Haven went weeks before, to me depends on beta apps installed and how many apps are installed on your device to check the memory leak.. Everyone is gling to be different.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    04-18-12 09:21 AM
    Whenever an app requires one. Also when I remove the sim card to use a different handset.
    04-18-12 09:41 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD