Pearl 8130 using BES and Lotus notes.

When I send out a meeting invite, the acceptances come back in my inbox, and I have to file them.

Normally when working in Lotus Notes on desktop they automatically get filed away (I don't even know where, but they don't show up in my inbox).

How can I change this on BB so that I do not get the notices in my inbox that someone has accepted or rejected the invitation?
    10-08-08 07:10 AM
    If the meeting acknowledgements have some common text string in them, that doesn't show up in any other communication, you can filter on that string and suppress the messages being sent to your device. You can filter by sender or by subject.

My former boss used a more direct technique. She just ordered us all to accept meeting notices without sending the acknowledgement. We only sent a response if we were declining.
    10-08-08 08:33 PM
    Often blackberrys send you back a conformation from sending a message (this happens allot in Gmail) but if you filter Fromyou're email address) you can't send anything to you're self but it blocks all the conformations that usually come from you�re email address. You can also filter the subject line usually conformations have the same subject every time (Eg...Meeting conformation)

JTL
    11-26-08 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD