I think 4.5 inches would be as much as my tiny girly hands could handle.

(That's what she said )
    oh snap! ha! a/s/l?
    01-08-12 04:11 PM
    I find the size to be just a bit too big for my pocket. I prefer something between 3.5 - 4.0 so that I can reach everything one handed.
    01-08-12 04:29 PM
    I think the OP should be banned. They made this thread and caused us all to fight and bicker. It's obvious that they wanted to start dissension in the forum. I bet the OP kicks puppies, steals candy from children, and secretly uses an iPhone.
    01-08-12 05:26 PM
    This must be the longest troll thread on crackberry
    01-08-12 05:52 PM
    Your wearing clown pants if a five in screen fits "comfortably " in your pocket. If you want that great. My POINT was wrong forum.
    Right - because everyone wears 28" waist skin tight emo pants. A 5" screen phone will fit comfortably in my carhartt's.
    01-08-12 06:41 PM
    Quoting Hot Rod FTW!
    01-08-12 06:43 PM

This is your tip of the day coming from a phys ed teacher that works part time as a health blogger and fitness trainer with an English degree and closing in on the end of a masters in administration that wears kilts while competing in the Scottish Highland games.
    Toss any cabers lately?
    01-08-12 06:46 PM
    Toss any cabers lately?
    Actually I'm off season right now. We take off between mid-November until Feb. It gets so busy with Thanksgiving and Christmas. And it just aint fun throwing when it gets that stupid winter cold outside.

But come Feb, it's sooooo on!

Here's a video of the end of our throwing practice a bit back. I was having some caber issues. So my throwing coach decided he'd have me throw a bigger caber over and over again until I got it.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLlrrjajkY[/YT]
    01-08-12 06:57 PM
108 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD