You know, I was using blend for a while (since they allowed us, non passport user, to use it) and I've been loving it very much, yesterday it showed me why this is such a great tool.

I'm using some kind of cheap belt clip that I got on ebay for my q10 work phone paid by the company I'm working for and yesterday it decided to let go and my phone drop, screen directly on a rock, I can't even see what's on the screen (it's black).

Because today is Jan 1st (Happy new year!) I won't be able to get a new phone until next week (company is close until Monday), the thing is I'm on call for any problem that could be critical at work like server problem or anything related. I was **** and didn't know what to do until I though about Blend. Plugged my phone on my pc and started up blend (good thing it was all set up already), now at least I can see who's calling and all that, still continue reading email, I wish there was a way to answer the phone (like you must know already, you can't answer the phone with a broken screen on a q10, not like the classic) but very happy that I'm not stuck.
    01-01-15 06:24 AM
    Is the screen completely black?

Some options for answering the call.

* If you have paired your phone with a bluetooth headset before, you could answer calls from that
    * If you have a Holster and have it set to Auto answer when removed, try that

* If you can see parts of the screen, I'd connect a mouse to the phone to navigate the handset if you can't access the touchscreen
    Pulkist and AcADIeN like this.
    01-01-15 06:40 AM
    the only place I have it pair is in my car, and it doesn't auto answer with holster, but thanks for the suggestion
    01-01-15 09:05 AM