I apologize if this has been answered and I missed it when searching.

I have a BB Tour. I need to have all the address/ph #s currently in the BB to be available on a Samsung Rogue. Is there any way (other than going into the local store) to migrate contacts from the BB to the Samsung myself?

I assume only BBs work with DM and the Backup Assistant software doesn't work with BBs.

Thank you in advance!
    06-24-10 09:31 AM
    I think you are going to have to do it at the store. If you could run Google Sync, then you could load on both phones, but I don't think it works on the Rogue. The DM only works with BBerry devices.
    06-24-10 10:25 AM
    Yea i think the store may be your only option
    06-24-10 10:26 AM
    as many have said, store is probably your best option, or one other maybe trying to do an export of them in a csv file and import them that way, but I don't know if that would work for that phone.
    06-24-10 10:39 AM
    .......and the Backup Assistant software doesn't work with BBs.

Thank you in advance!

Ummmmm, I have an icon for Backup Assistant on my Bold 9650.....
    06-24-10 10:53 AM
    I would say google sync but I am not sure that works on the rouge. Best bet will be in store most likely.
    06-24-10 10:59 AM
    BackUp Assistant is now available for BB's. There should be an icon on your app screen. If not, resend the service books, it will show.
    06-24-10 11:46 AM
    Thanks again for all the help. Heavy Fluid and jlb21 are correct: BuA is on the BB. I didn't recognize the icon. Been there a while. Apparently I fail at Home Screen.

The true test will be to see how easy it is/isn't to use BuA for my purpose.
    06-24-10 08:27 PM
    If you're with Verizon, use Backup Assistant to backup your contacts. When you get your new phone, download Backup Assistant and restore your contacts. When I got my Bold from my local Verizon store I overheard them telling people they could do it for free themselves with Backup Assistant. If they did it for them, there would be a $20 charge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD