figured Id ask...I know I have been ready to sling my hubby a few times...
    04-03-09 10:03 AM
    Now Now! No hitting!

I know better than to play with it in front of my wife. Ive dated people who wouldnt have minded, but my wife hates it and i know that so i leave it put away until I can get alone time! lol.'

You have to understand it to appreciate it. Suddenly you have everything right in front of you, right in your hand. Email, txting, internet, games, calendars, etc. Oh, and it ever sends and receives phone calls! lol.

What you need to do is buy a better blackberry than his. He'll want to play with yours and you'll play with his. He'll get an ego boost from helping you and that will lead to opening a bottle of wine and some non blackberry time.

Now can someone talk to my wife like this and convince her?
    04-03-09 10:09 AM
    Oh man, my gf hates my blackberry. I've pretty much convinced her to get one with her upgrade though so she will soon understand!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 11:12 AM
    My girl is much more important to me than my BlackBerry, she does things for me a phone could never do, if you catch my drift...
    04-03-09 11:15 AM
    Not to bad on my end cause she has a curve herself. So she understands the addiction to a certain degree.
    04-03-09 11:15 AM
    I had that problem!!! Now she has her own Storm and she won't put it down!!!
    04-03-09 11:16 AM
    I bought my wife a Curve just to get rid of that problem.
    04-03-09 11:19 AM
    my wife gets mad, because she thinks it is just a phone....
    yet she also gets mad because i wont let her play with it....
    04-03-09 11:33 AM
    My husband doesn't even think I need my BB..he's crazy. He wasn't happy when I bought it, mainly because of the extra $30 for a data plan. I try not to be on it too much when he's around.

04-03-09 11:36 AM
    My girl is much more important to me than my BlackBerry, she does things for me a phone could never do, if you catch my drift...
    Yeah....thank goodness BBs dont come with bajinas. that would be a sad day for alot of women
    04-03-09 11:36 AM
    I get bitched at every night for using it while were watching tv. My gf doesn't understand multitasking

04-03-09 11:38 AM
    Yeah....thank goodness BBs dont come with bajinas. that would be a sad day for alot of women
    I think that's in Verizons next OS update.

Bajina and JoBlob keys. So ingenious
    04-03-09 11:42 AM
    My girl, friends and family all know I'm an addict. I try to not be on all 3 browsers, email, aim, twitter, sms and games when I have to do serious stuff but in between every thing else I'm all over my bb and every one is cool with it haha.

04-03-09 11:43 AM
    I hear about everynight, offered to get her one so she would understand
    04-03-09 11:43 AM
    Yes it would, haha...
    04-03-09 11:45 AM

Hahahaha. That's hilarious. nooooooo!!!!!

I think everyone i know that does not have a BB gets irritated with mine. They don't get how i always find something to do on it. i never get bored. they will ask if i want a magazine on lunch (co-workers) and i say, "NO! i'm good. thanks" as long as i have my bb i'm always entertained some how!
    04-03-09 11:49 AM

JoBBlob technology?? Eee-gads! Boo ingenuity
    *considers becoming a lesbi@n*
    Last edited by jenniferrichalle; 04-03-09 at 12:06 PM.
    04-03-09 12:03 PM
    What? Like cooking?

Oh yes... I admit I'm addicted, and she's justifiably annoyed at times Plus my CB addiction certainly doesn't help!
    04-03-09 12:06 PM
    I get bitched at every night for using it while were watching tv. My gf doesn't understand multitasking

I was just reading through to the end to post this exact same comment! glad i'm not alone!
    04-03-09 12:09 PM
    *considers becoming a lesbi@n*
    THats the other good thing about BB's. We can now actually see that as it happens!

Nah, we wouldn't want that to happen to you. (not that there's anything wrong with it).

And maybe our significant others (guys anyway) would appreciate it more we let them play with the Vib mode. We can just call them, and call them all day!
    04-03-09 12:22 PM
    not me haha I would eat her
    04-03-09 12:44 PM
    My wife re-named my phone. Gina. After my "girlfriend" Gina Carano. Not sure of the spelling.
    I will be buying her a curve soon. Then name it after that gay dude on star wars.

04-03-09 12:50 PM
    If they add that technology, be green and make it regenerative so you get a charge while you download.

My wife gave me fits about my BB until I got her on CrackBerry. She doesn't post much, like I do, but she does lurk a lot.

I have caught her helping others learn more about their BBs, IRL.

Last edited by BergerKing; 04-03-09 at 01:25 PM.
    04-03-09 12:52 PM
    I bought my wife a Curve just to get rid of that problem.
    Yep. Same here.
    04-03-09 12:56 PM
    My husband calls it my boyfriend and he is always making fun of me because it is never very far from me. What can I say, i'm addicted, that's why they call it a "crackberry". When he gets too mad at me I remind him of HIS other girlfriend, aka his pc.

04-03-09 12:58 PM
97 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD