Had a S1,

Bought a iPod 8Go for gaming(already using the storm for multimedia)

Don't need Storm for multimedia anymore, so I bought a Curve for the keyboard. The Curve was not fast as the storm and some options were missing me, so I changed to the Tour.

Now with the Tour and the Touch and everything is fine until the Essex
    12-27-09 09:22 PM
    I am looking at the ipod Touch for simple games, as I am flying a little more in 2010, and gaming on my tour is not so great. but I need both my BB's for communication!

My issue with getting a iPod anything is having to install itunes on a computer, I've looked at a few alternatives to itunes but I can't find anyone who uses them. I want to NEVER have to touch itunes, can this be done, does anyone know?
    Why you don't want to use iTunes? Its a pretty well designed software...
    12-27-09 09:23 PM
    Why you don't want to use iTunes? Its a pretty well designed software...
    It is one of the WORST designed softwares ever, it is so bloated, so slow to load, its management of media does not allow for custom management styles basically it is apple, follow what I tell you is the way to do it, or don't do it.
    12-27-09 09:41 PM
    i only have an ipod touch because the web browser is far superior and they have some fun games.
    i dont carry it around with mr all the time though. only when i know i am going to be somewhere where i know i am going to be bored.
    12-27-09 10:11 PM
    blackberry does it all. IPOD Touch if i was going out of town..appointments ect....
    12-27-09 11:06 PM
    not me.... am not a big fan of the Ipod.
    12-28-09 11:43 AM
    I do , I have a 16gb iPod Touch
    + a BB Curve 8520
    I have the best of both worlds , I love the apps on my iPod + BBM & co on my BlackBerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 12:08 PM
    I do every day. Better than having just the iphone or blackberry. A sweet combo.
    03-13-10 12:30 PM
    I use an 8330 and have an iPod Touch. The iPod stays in my truck for the most part and I use it at home on WiFi. I don't get good signal at my house for my BB to get online or when using Twitter. When I can upgrade in September I will probably only use the Touch only for music on the road and web browsing at home because I am either getting a Storm2 or most likely the Essex/Tour2/Bold. Hard to beat the browser on the Touch. BB smokes it for everything else though.
    03-13-10 01:11 PM
    I have an iPod classic for my car and I have some music from iTunes on my 9700 for at work, granted I usually listen to Pandora and I don't have a Touch, but I do carry around my PsP a lot of times.

I get real bored at work....real bored! Currently at work.
    03-13-10 01:16 PM
    I do , I have a 16gb iPod Touch
    + a BB Curve 8520
    I have the best of both worlds , I love the apps on my iPod + BBM & co on my BlackBerry

I feel the exact same way. I have an 8gb iPod Touch, although I may be purchasing a bigger size off of ebay. And my Blackberry Tour is working just fine for me for everything else. The iPod Touch is mostly used for music and the web, and a few games that I play.
    03-13-10 01:24 PM
    I carry both. I have the BB tour & 32g Ipod touch. Use my BB for everything but when I want to watch movies or my latest TV show episodes I always download to my ipod. Also use the Ipod for my music so I can leave it in my car. Can't leave my BB in the car! OMG!! I wouldn't make it 5 minutes.
    03-13-10 02:34 PM
    I have had the original Touch (16gb) since the day it was released, but I do not carry it with my BB at all times. I usually only bring it if I have a backpack with me or wearing a jacket with extra pockets. I also bring it with me in th car since I have an iPod hookup in there and it is great for that. The Touch is fantastic for music and even better for video, and when there is wifi it is awesome for the browser. I just recently got a 16gb memory card for my Tour and I syncd my top rated playlist from iTunes, so I will see how the BB is with music.
    03-13-10 02:56 PM
    Got both... got the iTouch 2 years before the bb
    03-13-10 02:58 PM
    I've had every generation of iPod Nano up until the newest (5th?) video camera ones.

I lost my nano a month ago or so, and decided some games would be fun to kill time on my long transit to work (2+ hours), and I need a new music device. I use the **** out of my Storm2, on it almost all day every day, so I can't afford to listen to music on it and go through 3 batteries a day.

So I got a 2nd gen 16gb iPod Touch. Perfect for music, good for eBay when my Macbook is dead / not with me / whatever, and helps me set records in Paper Toss. 50, by the way. Bow to the champion.
    03-13-10 03:49 PM
    Just curious because it looks like I am about to start doing that soon...I love the Blackberry but the Touch's apps are awesome. A sweet combo.
    I sometimes carry both, the touch is for more like videos, movies, games and music. While my bb gets the job done, one is for work and one is for play

03-13-10 04:20 PM
    I do for work purposes. Tired of my manager yelling at me for playing with my BB at work, even when i'm changing stations on Slacker.

Don't worry. I do sneak it in at times...
    03-13-10 04:23 PM
    Oh **** no.
    03-13-10 04:25 PM
    I bring an iPod Touch when i travel, just so i can use the browser in the hotel. Bolt browser is pretty damn good on my Tour but its so quick and easy on a touch to just surf or check a page online. I already have them up on my touch, so i just refresh them and do what i gotta do. I have a 1st Gen i think, and want a 3rd, but dont really see the point, i would like the speaker though..
    03-13-10 08:17 PM
    I bring my ipod touch when i am on campus to listen to when i am in the library or one of my huge breaks between classes. I dont like putting music on my phone.
    03-13-10 09:22 PM
    I have a 1st Gen i think, and want a 3rd, but dont really see the point, i would like the speaker though..
    The point of upgrading? Well for starters.. external volume controls, Bluetooth, the ability to connect a microphone, voice control, light sensor, and super fast 3GS hardware on all models above 8GB.
    03-13-10 09:32 PM
    The Speakers SUCK on the iPod Touch 3rd Gen compared to the BB Tours Speaker, I was going to make my touch my shirt pocket mp3 player, but I can't stand the sound compared to my Tours.

I am a dual phone wielder, and now also the iPod Touch, I gotta say the Games Apps are lots of fun on the touch, and it makes a great photo album, but as a heavy BB user, I can't stand anything typing related, I MISS the hold for cap, I hate switching screens for numbers and basic specials,

it is a great toy, but not a good business supplement tool.
    03-13-10 09:46 PM
    I don't carry mine around .. just use it at home for the apps and games.

S2 is my "phone".
    03-13-10 09:54 PM
    i have an ipod but not an ipod touch. but i don't carry it with my berry in my pockets. however, i do carry it with my luggage when i am traveling.
    03-13-10 10:06 PM
    I have a Zune that I like to use for my car's music needs when I don't use Slacker. I don't like Slacker just because it does run the battery down a tad but it's awesome otherwise.
    03-13-10 11:58 PM
368 ... 12131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD