word. My iPod become semi retired when I got my BB bold,
    My problem now is the battery life using the storm for both music and video. It's ridiculous how quickly the battery dies!
    05-06-09 10:47 AM
    When I go in the car I usually bring my unlocked/jailbroken/no sim iPhone with me, along with my BB 8900.
    05-06-09 11:24 AM
    I have a sh*t load of music on my curve, but I just can't seem to part with my ipod..have an 8gb 1st gen, i beleive and am about to retire it for the much-needed 120gb classic because i am too rough with my ipods for that poor touchscreen and 8gigs just isn't enough for all of my crap..my addiction to the ipod is like my addiction to my bb though, i feel naked if i don't have them with me..
    05-06-09 11:33 AM
    I've had my 32G iPod Touch for about a month now and I'm amazed at the quality of the Touch. A week after using the Touch I couldn't figure out why people disliked the device. I plug it in, it synced, and it worked. My email looks like mail, my browser looks like a browser, my calendar looks like calendar and it plays my music. The only reason the stay in my pocket most of the time is because many of my apps require an internet connection. I'm not really into the apps, but having a store teeming with apps definitely makes the device a (maybe) must have. What can I say about my Blackberry. I'm disappointed. I'm glad that the iPhone isn't a tmo cause I would have a hard time choosing between these two. And note that I'm using the 8320 and maybe that why my email doesn't format right, I have just given up reading emails on my berry. My calendar is displaying duplicates and I'm just too lazy to study to fix it. If blackberry don't find a way to out do the touch, I'll find a solution to my problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 06:36 AM
    I have touch to go with my pearl I use it for long flights I hate att and I can not text on a touch screen so I could not see myself owning a Iphone. But I needed a new mp3 player and love being able to play shows on my touch. But I am on my pearl 100 times more than my touch.

05-11-09 07:50 AM
    I carry both....but would enjoy just carrying BB. however, all 4,000 songs are in itunes format and I do not know how to convert to play on STORM. Is this possible (would be nice for ringtones)?
    05-11-09 08:09 AM
    I carry my blackberry storm and my 2nd gen ipod touch. I also have a 1st gen ipod touch and will buy the 3rd gen when it is released this fall.

Funny thing is, my storm has a lot of the same games, all my music, etc. But the apps so far are mostly better for the ipod touch, so it is mostly a gaming device these days.
    Are your songs purchased through itunes or another outlet?

Am I missing something obvious?
    05-11-09 08:12 AM
    negative....only place i carry an ipod is at the gym, and it's a nano. i need a small mp3 device while working out.
    05-11-09 08:18 AM
    i thought about getting a ipod touch for fun use and maybe using it at the gym ect....or for when i'm bored..

I dunno if id' want to lug around an iphone while working out though lol..
    05-11-09 09:14 AM
    i thought about getting a ipod touch for fun use and maybe using it at the gym ect....or for when i'm bored..

I dunno if id' want to lug around an iphone while working out though lol..
    I'm lost- you have an iPhone and thought about getting an iTouch? One makes calls the other doesn't- other than that, they both have the same capabilities.
    Why would you need both?
    05-11-09 10:53 AM
    my wife does, she loves both the BB 8330 and the Touch
    05-11-09 11:06 AM
    I have the Nano 3rd gene. and my storm Storm. Perfect combo.

The Storm is my personal/business phone and Ipod is for music pure and simple. Plus the storm is kinda heavy to lug around the gym.
    05-11-09 11:17 AM
    I carry a 16GB iPod Touch and either my Bold or 8900
    05-11-09 11:19 AM
    I have a Touch and the BB, they go great together
    05-15-09 12:15 AM
    I do, the touch (apps aside) is too good at its job. Besides, 30k songs in itunes makes the touch damn near required.

05-15-09 07:49 PM
    I carry both with me too. I use the touch in my car for music. Honestly if the iphone had more memory I would not have been introduced to the blackberry world, no regrets
    05-15-09 08:14 PM
    I carry an 8320 + a 30gb touch.

The berry is great at most of the stuff it does, BUT music and video are simply not it's thing.

My touch is awesome for tons of music, podcasts and movies and TV shows I download to it.

Pat
    05-15-09 08:16 PM
    I used to own a touch but gave it away a month after getting the storm at launch. I've been happy with this decision and so was my friend until he broke the touch I gave him two weeks ago. If my battery starts to run low, I just plug it into the charger or swap out the battery (only had to do this once) if it gets too low and I need my device right away.

05-15-09 08:26 PM
    I got an iPod touch 2G this week and take it with me everywhere along with my BB 8900.
    05-15-09 08:59 PM
    what advantage is there with having an 8900 and an iPod Touch? When I get my 8900, im giving my Touch to my girlfriend.
    05-15-09 09:01 PM
    I always have mine on me along with my Storm, Mostly because I am an app developer for the iPod/iPhone so i had no other choice.
    05-15-09 09:02 PM
    I don't have ipod at all.. however I have PSP along with 8900. PSP for main games, play games online if wifi hotspot is available, sometime watch movies and surfing web.. 8900 is my mainly personal /business.
    05-15-09 09:37 PM
    I don't have ipod at all.. however I have PSP along with 8900. PSP for main games, play games online if wifi hotspot is available, sometime watch movies and surfing web.. 8900 is my mainly personal /business.
    I have one as well. Even though I have an iPod, I wouldn't give up my PSP for anything.
    05-15-09 09:54 PM
    what advantage is there with having an 8900 and an iPod Touch? When I get my 8900, im giving my Touch to my girlfriend.
    Apps, and the excellent games. I love the games on the touch. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!
    05-15-09 10:15 PM
    For me, it doesn't matter what type of fun it is; h377, it could be a razr. I don't want my phone to be my everything device- it's a phone first.

If I want to play games or listen to music, I have other things I can do that with and not have to worry about whether my phones battery is going to last all day.
    05-15-09 10:28 PM
368 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD