I carry my Blackberry and iPod Touch with me everywhere but the Touch has been for music or portable movies only since I got my Curve. Most of the time it will stay in the car on the FM transmitter while my Blackberry goes into stores with me.
    Last edited by kakakasiBB; 05-04-09 at 07:34 PM.
    05-04-09 07:32 PM
    I actually carry my first gen (bought it the day they hit the market lol) Touch 8gig and my 80GB iPod Classic in my purse with my berry, I can't stand the sound or interface on the media player on the Berry so the Classic is my backup.
    I do the same thing. I have my iTouch, my classic iPod, and my Berry all in my bag. I don't like listening to music on it, so I use my iPod or iTouch, have a back up if one's battery is low.
    05-04-09 07:39 PM
    I carry my Blackberry and iPod Touch with me everywhere but the Touch has been for music or portable movies only since I got my Curve. Most of the time it will stay in the car on the FM transmitter while my Blackberry goes into stores with me.
    If I didn't have my iPod Touch with me, some times I think I'd just go stir crazy. I don't want my BB to be my everything device because I want/need my battery to last all day long.
    05-04-09 07:41 PM
    i have a ipod classic 80 gb...

I also have a iPhone which I no longer use and will be selling
    05-04-09 07:43 PM
    i have a ipod classic 80 gb...

I also have a iPhone which I no longer use and will be selling
    Sometimes I forget that I have a white 80GB. Which iPhone do you have? Replace/d with a BB?
    05-04-09 07:50 PM
    If I didn't have my iPod Touch with me, some times I think I'd just go stir crazy. I don't want my BB to be my everything device because I want/need my battery to last all day long.
    I agree. I don't like it when my battery dies. I'd rather the battery on my iPod die over my Blackberry's. I thought about putting music on my Blackberry but decided against it after realizing that then my iPod would go to waste after spending all that money on it. I use the web on it when my network is running slow and I'm near a WiFi connection but most of the time its just my mp3 and movie player.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 08:52 PM
    I don't now, but I plan to get a Touch when my current iPod bites the dust. I have no interest in using my BB as an MP3 player, I like having seperate devices for those functions. I do have Pandora on my BB but it rarely gets used.

05-04-09 09:06 PM
    I carry a 8330 and a Ipod Touch 2gen (upgrade from my Ipod 30gig)

05-04-09 09:21 PM
    i carry my ipod, cuz i just use it for music
    05-04-09 09:24 PM
    I carry my 1st gen iTouch 32 gig and my Bold all the time with me. I don't like using the Bold for music or movies. I use my iTouch all the time, at home, at the gym, on my train commute plus I need all my music and the about 40 apps I've downloaded for it! My bold is for calls, texts, IM, twitter, facebook, emails and productivity apps ( I have like 25 apps and 7 themes!)
    05-04-09 09:25 PM
    I carry Both around, weirdly enough I get excited when some of the same apps that I have on my ipod come out for the bold. some I don't use on either. It's an awesome combo, sucks that the ipod doesn't have service all the time, the only downside. THe ipod is soooo much smaller than the iphone so I can carry it around without feeling like I have too much stuff in my pockets. cant type on the touch screen so I need the bold. Nice work
    05-04-09 10:09 PM
    I use the web on it when my network is running slow and I'm near a WiFi connection but most of the time its just my mp3 and movie player.

This is exactly why I got a netbook. The appeal of the internet on iPhone/iTouch is great but the execution is too painful. I spend more time correcting typos than posting.
    05-04-09 10:10 PM
    I do! cant live without my bb. but I love music!
    05-04-09 10:17 PM
    This is exactly why I got a netbook. The appeal of the internet on iPhone/iTouch is great but the execution is too painful. I spend more time correcting typos than posting.
    Ugh. I know! I hate typing on it. I don't understand how iPhone users do it (I'm assuming the keyboard is exactly the same.)

05-04-09 10:39 PM
    I have to honestly say, though, the iTouch music experience is not superior to my Bold, which shocked me because of all the hype about any and everything "Apple". That's why it pays to do your own research and don't believe everything you read.

I have music on both devices, because I loaded my Bold with a few songs, before I got my iTouch. The Bold, with the included earphones sounds better (to me) than my iTouch with the included Apple earphones.

Now, once I bought a pair of premium in-earphones, everything was better, on both devices. But the Bold still holds its own, and if weren't for battery life, I would have just one device (up my memory card to 16GB), and ditch the iTouch...maybe, because I'm addicted to a few of the games on my Touch.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 05-04-09 at 10:48 PM.
    05-04-09 10:46 PM
    I carry an Ipod touch and a BB Storm at all times.
    05-04-09 10:48 PM
    I carry it for all the medical apps i use, no need for ref books on rotations. med apps kill my berry by using way too much app memory and then the phone freezes.
    05-04-09 10:51 PM
    Ugh. I know! I hate typing on it. I don't understand how iPhone users do it (I'm assuming the keyboard is exactly the same.)

Yep....it is the same.
    05-04-09 10:55 PM
    I have to honestly say, though, the iTouch music experience is not superior to my Bold, which shocked me because of all the hype about any and everything "Apple". That's why it pays to do your own research and don't believe everything you read.

I have music on both devices, because I loaded my Bold with a few songs, before I got my iTouch. The Bold, with the included earphones sounds better (to me) than my iTouch with the included Apple earphones.

Now, once I bought a pair of premium in-earphones, everything was better, on both devices. But the Bold still holds its own, and if weren't for battery life, I would have just one device (up my memory card to 16GB), and ditch the iTouch...maybe, because I'm addicted to a few of the games on my Touch.
    I don't use the headphones that came with and I expect $100+ headphones to sound phenomenal- if they don't, they get returned,

I've been using the V-Moda Vibe Duo for more than a year. I love them becuase they produce more base than any headset I've ever had.

I hear that Apple's new In-Ear Headphones sounds very good!! It was my intention to grab a pair today, but then somehow I forgot about them. Maybe tomorrow.
    05-04-09 11:03 PM
    I don't use the headphones that came with and I expect $100+ headphones to sound phenomenal- if they don't, they get returned,

I've been using the V-Moda Vibe Duo for more than a year. I love them becuase they produce more base than any headset I've ever had.

I hear that Apple's new In-Ear Headphones sounds very good!! It was my intention to grab a pair today, but then somehow I forgot about them. Maybe tomorrow.
    Well, I did when I first got my device, because that's what was in the box. When it was clear I needed to upgrade, I tried out three (3) sets of earphones: Beats by Dre, Sennheiser IE6 (they retail for around $250, but I found them online for $150), and ended up with the V-Moda.
    05-04-09 11:47 PM
    Well, I did when I first got my device, because that's what was in the box. I tried out three (3) sets of earphones: Beats by Dre, Sennheiser IE6 (they retail for around $250, but I found them online for $150), and ended up with the V-Moda.
    Lynn, I havent tried the Beats. I did try the Sennheisers' and I wasnt impressed.
    05-04-09 11:50 PM
    I carry around my 8gb touch as well as my storm...my mate asked me why I dont just get an iPhone...I responded with "the iPod is a toy that plays games and music, this way I get to have a decent phone and a good mp3 player, the iPhone is just that same toy that also makes phone calls...no thanks"
    05-04-09 11:51 PM
    Lynn, I havent tried the Beats. I did try the Sennheisers' and I wasnt impressed.
    Honestly, Lex, I liked them all...but the V-Modas have a mic, so I can answer calls on my Bold, AND because I also enjoy heavy bass ("flat response" is not my thing), they were the best choice...oh, and they were the most comfortable.
    05-04-09 11:53 PM
    Honestly, Lex, I liked them all...but the V-Modas have a mic, so I can answer calls on my Bold, AND because I also enjoy heavy bass ("flat response" is not my thing), they were the best choice...oh, and they were the most comfortable.
    The Sennheisers kept falling out my ears. Do you still have yours?
    05-04-09 11:57 PM
    I have the Storm, and I do still carry around my Ipod Touch.

I got the Ipod Touch before the Storm came out, but ever since I got my Storm, I"ve been seeing myself not use the Ipod nearly as much, and sometimes I won't even carry it with me. I do not use my Storm for music though, so I do use my Ipod Touch for music constantly, and some of the cool apps.
    05-05-09 12:03 AM
368 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD