Idk why anyone would with the 8900. I mean it has great battery life (with an upgraded OS) and the microSD slot can handle I think past 8GB of memory. If I had a touch, I don't think I'd use it much since I don't like carrying lots of things with me. My BB does everything I want plus more =]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 10:30 PM
    I have a Touch. And a nano. And most berrys on the market. Most use? Bold. Best multimedia? Touch. Hands down. I am not an Apple fanboy, but I know a good thing when I see it.

03-30-09 01:53 AM
    I have a Touch. And a nano. Most use? Bold. Best multimedia? Touch. Hands down. I am not an Apple fanboy, but I know a good thing when I see it.

Same.

Bold is on me all the time but I use it for what it is intended.
    Touch is typically with me when I'm in the car or travelling. While I have the touch with me 5 days a week, it predominately stays in my bag except for the trip to and from work.

Nano is used when I work out.
    03-30-09 01:13 PM
    I have both. I bought the touch because my first gen shuffle stoped working. The touch is so much more then an ipod. The apps and games are awesome, the browser is way better then my BB, and I really like the interface. Simple is better. The only I dont like is the keyboard. I dont think I can ever get use to it.

I still <3 my curve though
    04-01-09 10:31 PM
    The sound quality on the Storm and 8900 is great, GSMArena tested the sound quality out and the quality was great according to them. The Storm even matched the iPod touch's audio quality. I think the problem with trelawrence's informal study is that people are just too used to poor quality MP3 files that they can't tell the difference.

My BlackBerry plays the same media as my iPod touch. But the classic Apple difference is UI. I have a few gripes also about the BlackBerry media player. Under Artist view, it puts The Rolling Stones and The Beatles under "T" instead of "R" for the Stones and "B" for The Beatles. Also when you're playing an album and you want to change tracks in that album, the media player goes by filename. So instead of "Back in Black", it shows "06 - Back in Black.mp3". My outstanding complaint about the media player is the lack of gapless playback. Try listening to The Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd on a BlackBerry and it will want to make you want to throw the BlackBerry to the wall in between tracks. Even though it's a nearly minuscule gap between tracks, it's still noticeable. That disrupts the flow of the album. But I'm just a crazy music purist.

Then again, my iPod touch plays music, my BlackBerry is for getting things done. Even though I could play music on my BlackBerry, the experience is not as comparable. That's why I carry around both my iPod touch and BlackBerry.
    04-02-09 06:56 PM
    Just my BB on my hip and 80gig Ipod in my briefcase.

Don't use the Ipod as much now that I have found Slacker Radio!
    04-02-09 11:04 PM
    I am devoted to both.

Downloaded an app for $5 which enables me to watch any NCAA game on the Itouch. I like the wide screen. Also, downloaded Jimmy Buffett's new song, "We've Got A Lot to Drink About". Very Funny.

Alas, my true addiction lies with the Berry.
    Refering to Jimmy Buffett on a BlackBerry forum ... Who would have guessed that back in the 70's ... Buffett and blackBerry the world is coming to an end!

Love my 80gig IPod Classic - Holds more Buffett than I can find
    04-02-09 11:10 PM
    Touch + 8330. Works great for me.
    04-02-09 11:25 PM
    Touch and Bold for me.
    04-03-09 12:40 AM
    who needs an ipod when u have a blackberry?
    04-03-09 07:48 AM
    I have the 8900 and an iphone. I'm thinking of giving up iphone and getting the touch, but ETF and cost of Touch is holding me back... Problems, problems. Btw, LOVE both devices!
    04-03-09 08:08 AM
    Oh, and I have a Storm also. LOVE it! I'm addicted!
    04-03-09 08:09 AM
    I've started using my ipod touch again for music - the Curve just doesn't cut it audio quality wise.
    04-03-09 08:26 AM
    The Bold and Touch is what I have!

04-03-09 09:17 AM
    I've got my Storm and the iPod Touch 32g 2nd Generation. I got the Touch for christmas. I like the way the touch handles music and how i can navigate through it faster than i can the storm. Plus, the Storm is my Work/Personal phone, so the touch works as the media player of the bunch.
    04-03-09 09:21 AM
    Just curious because it looks like I am about to start doing that soon...I love the Blackberry but the Touch's apps are awesome. A sweet combo.
    i carry my touch around with me EVERYWHERE! i heart my BB's but like u said, i do it for the apps
    04-03-09 09:28 AM
    i absolutely carry both

i use the touch more than the BB (bold) for everything except e-mail. i can not/will not type on the touch, and i want my emails and responses, etc all in one place. i don't bring the laptop home anymore unless i know that gf wants to skype. apps on touch are in some cases better than web options - TD Ameritrade for example. i would much rather access my account on touch than to log in and use what i consider inferior web product on computer.

of course i use iTunes when traveling to catch up on podcasts, etc. i wouldn't give up either.
    04-03-09 09:48 AM
    Yup use my ipod touch for my music and my Bold for all other stuff...saying that i recently downloaded some ipod apps from the app store but the stupid thing is that i cannot play them whilst playing my music...so much for multitasking lol
    04-03-09 02:51 PM
    I carry my 8900 and my iPhone 2g. I use the iPhone as my ipod. I tried going back to using it as a phone but I like my 8900 too much.
    04-03-09 02:54 PM
    I have a bold and the touch, both make up the best of their tech.

I carry a small LG flip phone for its purpose and between the Bold and touch I'm covered for everything.

It's Great sitting and watching a movie while waiting for my wife to shop or my parents at the doctor.

Or checking email at lunch.

Bold and Touch - The best of both worlds
    04-03-09 03:38 PM
    I just bought an iPod Touch today!
    04-03-09 06:19 PM
    Yup use my ipod touch for my music and my Bold for all other stuff...saying that i recently downloaded some ipod apps from the app store but the stupid thing is that i cannot play them whilst playing my music...so much for multitasking lol
    Really? I have quite a few and I have never had such problem
    04-03-09 08:42 PM
    Bought an iPod nano in Blue the other day, although to be honest I'm still stuck on my old 2nd generation Green nano. I've had it for over 3 years and it hasn't given out yet. Heh.
    04-03-09 11:07 PM
    Oh, and by the way, I did upload some tunes to my Pearl a few weeks ago, but I think I still like my iPod better, so yes, I prefer to carry both.
    04-03-09 11:08 PM
    I do... but only because I got the iPod Touch 2G as a Christmas gift first. Also because it fits perfectly inside one of the credit card slots of my LV Monogram canvas checkbook. Its like its not there... only I know it is.
    05-04-09 06:41 PM
368 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD