Are a current Storm owner that is going to get the 9630 as soon and it hits verizon? If so do you wish you would of waited for the 9630 instead of running out and gettting the Storm(that you may or may not be happy with at this point)?

Just wanted some input on this!
    03-09-09 09:14 AM
    Funny you should ask Amber, I just posted a poll in the 9630 Forum asking this same question, plus there is another in the Storm Lounge.

I am considering switching, but will only do so if it has wifi and I can get it for a reasonable price with an annual upgrade. Otherwise I'm sticking with my Storm.
    03-09-09 09:17 AM
    Funny you should ask Amber, I just posted a poll in the 9630 Forum asking this same question, plus there is another in the Storm Lounge.

I am considering switching, but will only do so if it has wifi and I can get it for a reasonable price with an annual upgrade. Otherwise I'm sticking with my Storm.
    Oh I guess I should have done a search!! But all in all most people don't even know there is a 9630 forum.

Yea I have a 8330 and I will be upgrading to that sexy 9630!! Mmm mama wanna touch! lmfao!!!
    03-09-09 09:20 AM
    I learned roughly a decade ago that you should only look into the future as far as you are willing to wait when it comes to technology. I'm gonna wait until the end of this month and decide whether I want to wait on the 9630, the Pre, or just go ahead and get a curve to use until my contract ends in a year. If you keep waiting for the next new phone, you will never get a new phone.
    03-09-09 09:24 AM
    I learned roughly a decade ago that you should only look into the future as far as you are willing to wait when it comes to technology. I'm gonna wait until the end of this month and decide whether I want to wait on the 9630, the Pre, or just go ahead and get a curve to use until my contract ends in a year. If you keep waiting for the next new phone, you will never get a new phone.
    haha that is very true, but if I were you I would totally wait it out for the 9630!!
    03-09-09 09:27 AM
    This is my dilemma. I was getting pretty frustrated w/ the Storm, so I decided to return back to my 8330. I was happy, and was glad to have the buttons back. After about a week of using my Curve again, I started missing the big screen of the Storm and of course, the browser (which cant be touched by any other blackberry).

So, I decided to switch back to the Storm, and even with all of its flaws I still like the phone.

So, as I wait for the 9630, the decision to get it or not will ultimately come down to how good the browser is.
    03-09-09 10:20 AM
    i was thinking about getting a storm, as a second phone, but i think i'm gonna wait!
    03-09-09 10:43 AM
    i was thinking about getting a storm, as a second phone, but i think i'm gonna wait!
    Good thinking, but why get the 9630 you have a bold!?
    03-09-09 10:45 AM
    well the 9630, is a bit smaller and i want to use that one as a personal phone and my bold will be for work and my clients.
    03-09-09 11:44 AM
    I got mine for two reasons.

1) it's easier to sell and service the customer if I own one and have a mastery of the device

2) I think I paid $100 for it after rebate when I upgraded.

By the time the 9630 comes out the storm will be dialed in and I can enjoy a few years of use before I need to upgrade again. No regrets and I like a challenge.
    03-09-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD