Is it just me, cuz I use that memopad for EVERYTHING!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 08:44 AM
    Memopad and tasks are two of the biggest apps I use. Tasks because I have a terrible memory and the memopad for just general note taking throughout the day.
    10-20-10 09:13 AM
    I use memopad everyday! I have to remember so much for my job that instead of carrying a notepad around, I now use my blackberry. Even for personal reminders since my mind is always focused on work. I also use the calender for lots of reminders even if its just to call someone because I DO forget lol.
    10-20-10 09:17 AM
    Is it just me, cuz I use that memopad for EVERYTHING!

I use Dragon for email, to make lists quickly/painlessly. I love not having to type, to create a shopping (or other) list. it's super-accurate (at least with my speech)
    10-20-10 09:52 AM
    I use it all the time for work logins and different hospital codes and for shopping lists when the wife sends me to grocery store

10-20-10 09:54 AM
    Shopping lists, household measurements, confirmation #s, game console #s, innovative ideas, part #s, bocce scores, my dart ladder records....
    10-20-10 01:35 PM
    I use it everyday to jot down quick notes, I have several list that I maintain (list of quotes, scriptures) and just all kinds of random stuff.
    10-20-10 02:37 PM
    I sync my memopad with outlook. So I take notes on my computer and sync it to my phone for a quick reference. Its a very useful feature.

10-20-10 03:17 PM
    I'm using Memopad also every single day. It's brilliant.
    10-20-10 03:18 PM
    I deleted Memopad.

I use BBNotePad instead. It allows notes to be saved to the microSD card.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-20-10 03:32 PM
    i use it for the grocery, to do lists for school and to keep all my bb codes for when i upgrade so all i have to do is cut and paste to reactivate codes.
    10-20-10 03:47 PM
    I use it instead of notes. For personal and also if I need to remember something for work. I have it on my QL I have lister too but I am using memopad more

I wish Dragon was Bold capable maybe on of these days it will be
    10-20-10 03:57 PM
    I use memopad to write song lyrics, poems, sketch ideas and lil codes I have for apps...^.^ ..

10-20-10 04:36 PM
    I have my laptop serial and model numbers along with the battery numbers. Another is the serial numbers and license number insurance policy number of my vehicles, if one is gone I got the info for the cops. Another lists my printers and ink carts and toner cart numbers for each. It list goes on and on, Apps registrations and DL url's. Lots of stuff is already listed above. Work info and notes, I use it everyday!
    10-20-10 05:13 PM
    I keep a permanent entry for my app keys, and anything I want to remember for later, plus quick lists if I'm out and about. And even though I have tasks installed, I never use it; back when I had a Pearl I deleted Tasks and just used memopad to save space.
    10-20-10 05:28 PM
    Work serial #'s
    Wifi Access codes
    Work Notes
    Incident report notes
    App Codes
    weather radar links backup
    Mod Stuff
    10-20-10 05:39 PM
    I use memopad quite a bit. I mostly just use it for random stuff that I need to remember, like making grocery lists or lists of other things I need to buy, noting things I saw and want to remember, alarm code for work (disguised of course...lol) and so on.
    10-20-10 06:39 PM
    I deleted Memopad.

I use BBNotePad instead. It allows notes to be saved to the microSD card.
    Same here. I really don't know why that useful little app is not more popular.
    10-20-10 07:12 PM
    I don't use memopad now. I use an app called ColorNote (for Android os, not sure if they make a BB version).

I used to use memopad for many different things, including lists, places, serial numbers/part numbers and the list goes on. I now use a different program but still use it for the same sorts of things...
    10-20-10 07:20 PM
    I use it for a lot of things. Mostly to store the 100's of jokes that are sent to me.

10-20-10 07:21 PM
    I sync my memopad with outlook. So I take notes on my computer and sync it to my phone for a quick reference. Its a very useful feature.

I didn't know you could do that. I will for now on. I use memo everyday also.

10-20-10 07:34 PM
    I don't use it much, but after reading some responses, I am going to start using it more. I am not creative at all...

10-20-10 07:58 PM
    i use actionpad.

todo list
    BB app serial #'s
    quick note jots
    10-20-10 08:02 PM
    I use it for taking notes. I also use tasks to manage daily tasks that are time sensitive.

10-20-10 08:09 PM
    use it for notes, links, app codes any and everything (via actionpad 1.51) and syncs w outlook also
    10-20-10 08:26 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD