I've had my Torch for 4 months, trying to find the right case. Most have something that needs improving. I bought the Otterbox Commuter with my Torch -- the screen frame isn't as sturdy as it ought to be. I also have the OEM holster & pocket sleeve cases -- both very nice looking, but only protect the phone when the phone is not in use. I also have a generic hard rubber shell & an AGF GRT -- both leave parts of the phone exposed. And I have a Fortte vertical holster from my old Cingular 8525 that I've ended up using with every succeeding smartphone (both with & without extended batteries or additional hardcases), including the Torch -- the leather stays good looking, the elastic is well placed toward the back so it's not noticeable no matter what I'm carrying in it (including the Torch in the Commuter case), but the only magnet is to hold the flap shut (does seem to work some for the BB sleep mode, not as fast as OEM). So that's 6. And my best combination is the back & rubber liner of the Commuter case, the screen frame from the generic (thicker & sturdier), & sometimes adding the fortte holster for carrying.
    12-24-10 09:30 AM
    Hi, I'm Mike, and I'm a case hoarder. Seriously, I need a 12 step program for this. I have a 9700 and I own all 3 Otterbox offerings, 4 Seidio units,and a basket full of *##* that I would need an assistant
    and an afternoon to inventory! What the heck, its Christmas, I gna put a couple of things on the Pay-It-Forward thread. Oh the agony of letting go!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 09:38 AM
    I have the otterbox for my 9330 sprint phone,love it although it makes the phone feel heavier.

12-24-10 12:01 PM
    Hi, I'm Mike, and I'm a case hoarder. Seriously, I need a 12 step program for this. I have a 9700 and I own all 3 Otterbox offerings, 4 Seidio units,and a basket full of *##* that I would need an assistant
    and an afternoon to inventory! What the heck, its Christmas, I gna put a couple of things on the Pay-It-Forward thread. Oh the agony of letting go!

LOL. this has turned into a 'blackberry cases anonymous' thread!!

Otterbox seems to get the most votes here hmmmm..

i like my fashion statements
    12-24-10 01:02 PM
    that hot pink zebra case sounds well nice!!! hope you find a good'n love. you get a lot come up for bling cases actually aswell xx
    yea I really like the hot pink one. I googled my heart out the other night and no dice. Unless I go with "Let's Crystal it" and the custom case I would want will cost a mere $229.00
    No thanks! LOL. I'll keep on searching!

12-24-10 05:26 PM
    i have 2 holsters and 3 hard shell cases.i have the holsters so i keep my 9700 safe in my purse .the phone fits in the holster with the hard shell cases on.they are pink flowered and multi colored flowers on the cases.the hard case protects the phone, as i have dropped my phone a few times.i dont have insurance.i also like to carry my phone in my pockets at times.
    12-24-10 05:46 PM
    yea I really like the hot pink one. I googled my heart out the other night and no dice. Unless I go with "Let's Crystal it" and the custom case I would want will cost a mere $229.00
    No thanks! LOL. I'll keep on searching!

LOL @ 'NO THANKS' i'm exactly the same! you know what i thought you meant the plastic case not the diamante one!! i got the diamante one off a stall but i have seen tonnes of pink leopard ones on ebay? i've found loads i will send you the links.. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE BTW
    12-25-10 11:07 AM
    LOL @ 'NO THANKS' i'm exactly the same! you know what i thought you meant the plastic case not the diamante one!! i got the diamante one off a stall but i have seen tonnes of pink leopard ones on ebay? i've found loads i will send you the links.. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE BTW
    TYVM-i rec'd the links I'm gonna ck them out from my laptop
    I have a couple of malls in my area that have kiosks for diamonte cell ph cases, so if I get a chance over my kids winter break I'll take a ride to check them out also.

12-25-10 02:34 PM
    Ria, I finally found a pink/purple leopard bling cover! I also have the same style in gold/brown leopard on back order. Cant wait for that one either!
    01-06-11 08:08 AM
    Holster and black plastic case for my BlackBerry 8520. black plastic holster-style case for my BlackBerry Presenter. Will get a pic up later when I find them all...
    01-06-11 09:18 AM
    Technically, my cases are:

Seidio Innocase II (no longer using)
    Otterbox Commuter

But in reality, it is the following:

Seidio Innocase II (no longer using)
    Otterbox Commuter
    Otterbox Commuter
    Otterbox Commuter
    Otterbox Commuter

Thanks to the design flaw in the Otter Commuter for the 9650 and trying to find one that wasn't too bad. Thanks Otter, at least, for all of my screen protectors......
    01-06-11 09:36 AM
    Ria, I finally found a pink/purple leopard bling cover! I also have the same style in gold/brown leopard on back order. Cant wait for that one either!
    oh i love it!! it's better than mine :'( lol there's quite a few leopard themes out in all different colour so you're sure to get some that will match both cases. glad you found them m'love

i recently got another case to add to my collection. iSkin Vibes FX - my first proper brand name case (minus my ZAGG invisible sheild )

i love everyone's case collection. long live cases!
    01-06-11 11:49 AM
    Holster and black plastic case for my BlackBerry 8520. black plastic holster-style case for my BlackBerry Presenter. Will get a pic up later when I find them all...
    can't wait to see 'em love
    01-06-11 11:56 AM
    oh i love it!! it's better than mine :'( lol there's quite a few leopard themes out in all different colour so you're sure to get some that will match both cases. glad you found them m'love

i recently got another case to add to my collection. iSkin Vibes FX - my first proper brand name case (minus my ZAGG invisible sheild )

i love everyone's case collection. long live cases!
    thank you & I think all your covers are aces!
    When I finally get the gold/brown leopard one I'll post a pix of it as well!

01-06-11 01:24 PM
    I only have two, case mate hybrid tough case and a casemate gellie.
    01-06-11 01:25 PM
    thank you & I think all your covers are aces!
    When I finally get the gold/brown leopard one I'll post a pix of it as well!

yay! cant wait til ye get it
    01-06-11 02:29 PM
    I only have two, case mate hybrid tough case and a casemate gellie.
    but they're the best 2 of course
    01-06-11 02:30 PM
    Only 1 for my 9330 and its the Otterbox D.
    01-06-11 02:31 PM
    I only have one but I am planning to get more in the near future
    01-06-11 02:33 PM
    and so you should ebay is always good to me.. aha x
    01-06-11 02:52 PM
    Only 1 for my 9330 and its the Otterbox D.
    how do you like the Ot-D? Is it as awkward & bulky as it appears in pix?

01-06-11 06:23 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD