i waste tonnes of money on cases just to make my phone look aesthetically pleasing (and more girly) how shallow is that?! BUT i wouldn't have it any other way. here is my collection..

how many cases have you got? i'd love to see your collections!
    12-23-10 09:25 AM
    Wow quite the collection I have only 2.
    12-23-10 09:27 AM
    ahh i've seen there's not many cases for the torch though just yet.. there may be an amazing one that comes out next year you'll need to buy! :O!! lol
    12-23-10 09:29 AM
    I have 3 Epik cases, one RIM silicon case and a Case-Mate Hybrid. I only use one of the Epik's, though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 09:30 AM
    For my curve 8320 I had a crap ton I'd snag from ebay. I feel your pain! Bb should just make a hot pink phone and see how many women buy that sucker up instantly.

12-23-10 09:30 AM
    For my curve 8320 I had a crap ton I'd snag from ebay. I feel your pain! Bb should just make a hot pink phone and see how many women buy that sucker up instantly.

yes ebay!! i'm so bad i always look for cases even though i have ton it's like a hobby! RIM PLEASE MAKE HOT PINK PHONES SO I CAN STOP EBAYING?!
    12-23-10 09:32 AM
    I have 3 Epik cases, one RIM silicon case and a Case-Mate Hybrid. I only use one of the Epik's, though.

the RIM silicone ones are the best i think, hybrids are great for protection too! just googled 'Epic Cases' how nice are they!
    12-23-10 09:34 AM
    i waste tonnes of money on cases just to make my phone look aesthetically pleasing (and more girly) how shallow is that?! BUT i wouldn't have it any other way. here is my collection..

OMG! Where did you find that purple leopard one?!?! I must have it lol Plz share where you got that from?
    I've had this Bold for a week and have 3 covers so far. Lol.

12-23-10 09:43 AM
    I've got a two pack of the BB silicon skins, a BB sleeve thingy, and a couple BB holsters. Once I got my Otterbox Commuter that's about the only thing that I use now. I use the holster a couple times a week, when I'm not using one of those the Otterbox goes on IMMEDIATELY. Best case ever.
    12-23-10 09:49 AM
    OMG! Where did you find that purple leopard one?!?! I must have it lol Plz share where you got that from?
    I've had this Bold for a week and have 3 covers so far. Lol.

eBay! but i don't think the seller exists anymore.. i would just type in Google hard/hybrid cases for your phone and see what comes up! that's how i found it :]
    12-23-10 09:50 AM
    I have 3 holster, skin, and otter box

12-23-10 09:51 AM
    I've got a two pack of the BB silicon skins, a BB sleeve thingy, and a couple BB holsters. Once I got my Otterbox Commuter that's about the only thing that I use now. I use the holster a couple times a week, when I'm not using one of those the Otterbox goes on IMMEDIATELY. Best case ever.
    i bought an otterbox type of case off eBay for my fiance and he uses it everytime he goes on his moped, they are great protectors!
    12-23-10 09:54 AM
    i wasn't too keen on the holsters.. too paranoid my phone will get scratched on the top. but my mother-in-law lives by one! OH BTW also have an invisible shield on my phone.. LOL.
    12-23-10 09:57 AM
    Just one.
    12-23-10 10:04 AM
    i bought an otterbox type of case off eBay for my fiance and he uses it everytime he goes on his moped, they are great protectors!
    I swear by them, I'll have an Otterbox for every BB I own from here on out.

i wasn't too keen on the holsters.. too paranoid my phone will get scratched on the top. but my mother-in-law lives by one! OH BTW also have an invisible shield on my phone.. LOL.
    I used to not like the holsters, and the only reason I started wearing one was because I got a part time job that required me to wear something other than jeans, so rather than stick my phone in my pocket and have it get all linty, I started using the holster that came with it. They're actually quite handy in some circumstances, and I've grown quite accustomed to having one. The only time I wear one is when I work that other job, I don't think I could wear it all the damn time...
    12-23-10 10:08 AM
    eBay! but i don't think the seller exists anymore.. i would just type in Google hard/hybrid cases for your phone and see what comes up! that's how i found it :]
    ok thanks! I've been searching for thee perfect bling case for my Bold and haven't seen just the perfect one yet. That purple lep one is so nice-i will have to google that and see if they have it avail for my 9650. I've even checked Amazon.com and nothing there caught my eye. I'm very picky when it comes to blingin. Lol.
    The cases I have so far are a hot pink zebra candy hard silicone case(wirelessground.com) & a black hard silicone case(verizon) and a glittery red snap on case(verizon)

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 12-23-10 at 01:13 PM.
    12-23-10 01:09 PM
    that hot pink zebra case sounds well nice!!! hope you find a good'n love. you get a lot come up for bling cases actually aswell xx
    12-23-10 04:37 PM

all I can say is you better be a chick...
    12-23-10 06:06 PM
    all I can say is you better be a chick...
    LOL. of course!!!!
    12-23-10 06:14 PM
    lol. Of course!!!!

---------
    12-23-10 06:21 PM
    epik resin and otterbox commuter
    12-23-10 06:22 PM
    Zero...BB is most sexy when naked! IMO anyway...

Only have a holester and swear by it...saves battery too.

12-23-10 06:47 PM
    I only have one for my 9800, the Otter Commuter. Ive looked at the Seidio and the CaseMate, but they really dont look any different or better than this Otter, so I haven't pulled the trigger on another one.
    12-23-10 08:00 PM
    Otterbox makes the BEST case for a phone. Of course I am a guy so that purple leopard print case would make too much of a statement for me I think
    12-24-10 07:19 AM
    Otterbox commuter here!
    12-24-10 08:40 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD