Really not intersted to kno whats apps u use or whatever of the huge stuff u wrote doesnt change my openion.and again i use or leave it its up to me not u g.luck

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. I already know you are lazy to read and are just writing anything without having a good way to back up...maybe if I write lik dis u will undrstnd cuz thats how u writ k? Lool g luck wit ure new toy...i really hope you arent past your mid 20 because itll be sad you are seeking for attention and writing like that kiddo.

"the way I see it there are two types of people, those who spend their lives trying to build their future and those who spend their lives trying to rebuild the past, for too long I've been stuck in between, hidden in the dark locked on a course of destruction...time moves forward and nothing changes" Playbook 32gb, Z10 stl 1001....Im AdicTEN to bb
    04-03-14 09:53 AM
    Really not intersted to kno whats apps u use or whatever of the huge stuff u wrote doesnt change my openion.and again i use or leave it its up to me not u g.luck

Posted via CB10
    What is your problem dude? And by the way.
    I was interested* to know* what apps he uses.

BlackBerry makes the best keyboard out there and you still can't type correctly.
    04-03-14 09:54 AM
    What is your problem dude? And by the way.
    I was interested* to know* what apps he uses.

BlackBerry makes the best keyboard out there and you still can't type correctly.
    Ill tell you in his words...Lool I'm to koo for skoo(yeah right) barberry bore me cuz no reason YOLO lolol, too koo to read #idontread......i cant write like that anymore but I hope you get the point my brother, and if u interstd to kno(lol) what apps I use I don't have a problem if you ask me my friend

"the way I see it there are two types of people, those who spend their lives trying to build their future and those who spend their lives trying to rebuild the past, for too long I've been stuck in between, hidden in the dark locked on a course of destruction...time moves forward and nothing changes" Playbook 32gb, Z10 stl 1001....Im AdicTEN to bb
    kylef5993 and spikesolie like this.
    04-03-14 10:05 AM
    Just noting that you all are probably close to getting this thread locked and potentially your own posting rights temporary removed. It's fine to disagree with one another, but the moderators take a dim view of users taking personal shots at one another.
    04-03-14 12:13 PM
    I agree to have them revoked...i accept I was taking it too far...

04-03-14 12:23 PM
    BB lost my loyalty removing BIS then Playbook....out of 9 years BB being mainly my main mobile, except a flutter with Windows Phone, when my PB gives up the ghost I'm over BB products. BB has already been relegated to my second phone in June last year and I use that security rather than my Xperia SP... a BB10 touchscreen with BIS and tablet support ongoing (with a Z3-esque BB9) would keep me, its not happening so I and millions are off to other pastures.

Noticeable thing I see on the street is all the teenagers who are the next 10 years disposable income consumers have abandoned BB, all my siblings kids and friends had BB's or iphones until a year ago, now most have iphones or WP. They all moan we are on different networks and the cost of MMS after being on BB with BIS. BB10 with BIS is a teenagers dream who's parents cant or wont buy them a iPhone.
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-03-14 12:28 PM
    Loyalty? Nah. There's also people who prefer!
    04-03-14 12:35 PM
    BB lost my loyalty removing BIS then Playbook....out of 9 years BB being mainly my main mobile, except a flutter with Windows Phone, when my PB gives up the ghost I'm over BB products. BB has already been relegated to my second phone in June last year and I use that security rather than my Xperia SP... a BB10 touchscreen with BIS and tablet support ongoing (with a Z3-esque BB9) would keep me, its not happening so I and millions are off to other pastures.

Noticeable thing I see on the street is all the teenagers who are the next 10 years disposable income consumers have abandoned BB, all my siblings kids and friends had BB's or iphones until a year ago, now most have iphones or WP. They all moan we are on different networks and the cost of MMS after being on BB with BIS. BB10 with BIS is a teenagers dream who's parents cant or wont buy them a iPhone.
    Im.not even sure what the point of this post is.

From zee coolest flicking smartphone ever
    04-03-14 01:34 PM
    I'm on AT&T, if they don't have an updated OS and offer the Z30 or a newer all touch phone I'll be done when my contract is up.

Posted via CB10
    Tim Heard likes this.
    04-03-14 01:44 PM
    I think their preference is that we act like grownups and moderate ourselves.
    Since the thread is still unlocked, I'd say guy guys probably can just hug virtually and
    agree to be nice to one another in order to avoid having to sit int he timeout chair.

I agree to have them revoked...i accept I was taking it too far...

JDJMC likes this.
    04-03-14 01:50 PM
    Just was chatting with someone about that on Twitter, who said just to buy an unlocked Z30 and insert an AT&T sim card.

I'm on AT&T, if they don't have an updated OS and offer the Z30 or a newer all touch phone I'll be done when my contract is up.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 01:52 PM
    Just was chatting with someone about that on Twitter, who said just to buy an unlocked Z30 and insert an AT&T sim card.
    buy it from where and how about warranty?
    04-03-14 02:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Done with AT&T or BlackBerry? Cause that's not BlackBerry fault that your carrier isn't releasing OS'S

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 02:19 PM
    I think the BlackBerry site will sell directly, and also offers a couple of other links to sites that sell unlocked phones.

buy it from where and how about warranty?
    04-03-14 02:39 PM
    I am with BlackBerry until ones of us is dead. Lol
    How long will you remain loyal to BlackBerry?-ebb.gif
    04-03-14 02:44 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebb.gif 
Views:	1200 
Size:	959.4 KB 
ID:	260511
    Priceless!!!!
    04-03-14 03:10 PM
    I was tempted to leave the platform. I have an iPhone 4s and tried it out. As of now, I am happy with my Q10. Without a keyboard, I could not survive.

But: The newest firmware made me love the Q10 even more as I can download apps, which can not be downloaded from the BBworld.

Posted via CB10
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-03-14 04:03 PM
    ...wasn't finished, yet: The only thing that bugs me is the lack of support in case of troubleshooting.

Don't get me wrong, I love these boards, but the support from Blackberry kinda sucks.

Anyway: After all these years, it may take a lot more, before I leave my beloved Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-03-14 04:07 PM
    This thread about loyalty made me think about why people buy the phone they do. Some buy it because it has the best hardware and/or the best software they can afford. Some buy it because it offers the best connectivity with their social circle. Some buy it because it makes them part of a cool group. All valid reasons.

When I bought the Q10, I asked myself whether, at this moment, it has the hardware and software capability to satisfy my usage requirements for the coming 2 years. The answer was "yes" at the time, and continues to be the same, today, after 10 months.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-05-14 03:45 PM
    This thread about loyalty made me think about why people buy the phone they do. Some buy it because it has the best hardware and/or the best software they can afford. Some buy it because it offers the best connectivity with their social circle. Some buy it because it makes them part of a cool group. All valid reasons.

When I bought the Q10, I asked myself whether, at this moment, it has the hardware and software capability to satisfy my usage requirements for the coming 2 years. The answer was "yes" at the time, and continues to be the same, today, after 10 months.
    That's good to know. I'm trying it but its too soon to tell if it will meet my needs.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    04-05-14 03:58 PM
    04-06-14 06:56 AM
    All this means is more people from Crackberry went and voted than the other platform. It doesn't equate to anything more.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    riss89 likes this.
    04-06-14 07:28 AM
    All this means is more people from Crackberry went and voted than the other platform. It doesn't equate to anything more.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    You have no proof though....

wincyUt likes this.
    04-06-14 09:35 AM
    Till the end. And if BlackBerry goes down the options will be an Ubuntu phone or a old school classic flip. Not going to pay to carry devices with built in NSA monitoring back doors.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 10:33 AM
    You have no proof though....

True but I have common sense.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    04-06-14 11:30 AM
422 ... 1314151617