I just bought a new C-S2 1000mAh battery for my 8330. I know there are a lot of factors that go into battery life, but is there an average amount of time I should expect this battery to last?

If it helps, I am running 4.5.0.131, dimension today theme, 22mb/83mb free, and have ubertwitter and gtalk running.

Thanks
    06-29-09 08:06 AM
    Like you say, alot of variables go into battery life but a new battery should last you most of the day with 2 bars left by the end of the day with moderate use, at least that's what I have experienced with a brand new batt.
    I know they recommend to change your battery once a year, but I think
    1-1/2 years isn't a problem. I really do hate having to charge my phone 2-3 times a day. When i'm out on a job even a brand new battery will drain on me by lunch time due to constant phone use
    06-29-09 08:57 AM
    Like you say, alot of variables go into battery life but a new battery should last you most of the day with 2 bars left by the end of the day with moderate use, at least that's what I have experienced with a brand new batt.
    I know they recommend to change your battery once a year, but I think
    1-1/2 years isn't a problem. I really do hate having to charge my phone 2-3 times a day. When i'm out on a job even a brand new battery will drain on me by lunch time due to constant phone use
    Thanks for that. I bought my phone in april-may of last year, so it's been a little over a year for me. The battery doesn't make it the full day with moderate use. I have to charge it at night, and leave it on the charger at work to be able to use it all day.
    06-29-09 09:04 AM
    what's the best replacement battery out there?
    06-29-09 09:12 AM
    i use my phone all day long and have to charge it a least once a day i made it a full year before a replace.
    06-29-09 10:12 AM
    I've been using my Pearl for over a year and the battery still lasts a day or two.
    06-29-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD