hello all .

i am a blackberry user since bold 9000 , and i asked myself this question , till when we blackberry users have to deal with phone freezing , over heating , battery drain , phone not responding , battery pull .
    P.S : i used official and leaked os and i suffer from all that since the 9000 !!!

look at the ios and android , they dont suffer from this at all , i have iphone 5 and i use it for viber tango skype instagram and whatsapp , and i dont remember the last time my phone froze ! , i mean is it that hard for blackberry developers to build an OS that is stable and doesnt miss up the phone ? the only thing thats making me stick to bb , is the physical keyboard , but the software sucks big time ( no offense for the developers )

what do u guys think ?
    milo53 and anon(5828343) like this.
    09-08-13 09:58 AM
    Have you tried BlackBerry 10?

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-08-13 10:01 AM
    hello all .

i am a blackberry user since bold 9000 , and i asked myself this question , till when we blackberry users have to deal with phone freezing , over heating , battery drain , phone not responding , battery pull .
    P.S : i used official and leaked os and i suffer from all that since the 9000 !!!

look at the ios and android , they dont suffer from this at all , i have iphone 5 and i use it for viber tango skype instagram and whatsapp , and i dont remember the last time my phone froze ! , i mean is it that hard for blackberry developers to build an OS that is stable and doesnt miss up the phone ? the only thing thats making me stick to bb , is the physical keyboard , but the software sucks big time ( no offense for the developers )

what do u guys think ?
    Well i've had the z10 for over 5 months and have never had any freezing issues. My wife's iPhone 5 on the other hand has had a few. Every platform has issues. Some people happen to have them more than others. Google "lagging" or "freezing" or "battery issues" for any platform and you will see complaints. Its the reality of the industry.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 10:03 AM
    i mean is it that hard for blackberry developers to build an OS that is stable and doesnt miss up the phone ? the only thing thats making me stick to bb , is the physical keyboard , but the software sucks big time ( no offense for the developers )

what do u guys think ?
    They did.
    It's called BlackBerry 10.

If you still have a Bold 9000 then you must be due for an upgrade, so you can try one yourself.
    The Q10 is similar form factor to 9000.
    09-08-13 10:06 AM
    Actually from his profile and post history, this member has a Q10 plus has installed leaked OS 10.2 versions and sideloaded apps like Instagram.

Not sure point he's trying to make. Hopefully he can enlighten us.
    09-08-13 10:11 AM
    Maybe he wants a 9900 with leaked 10.2

Channel : C000FA856 | Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    09-08-13 10:14 AM
    No one has to suffer through use of a device they don't like. There is an initial two week trial period for testing and for buyers's remorse.

Beyond that, if the device is faulty, it can be exchanged.

Beyond that it can be sold in the marketplace or elsewhere.

My personal examples were the Playbook, I returned it. Then it was the 9930. Dropped that and went back with that line to AT&T for a 9900. Dropped that and got an SGIII. Which got me to the Z. Love that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    09-08-13 10:20 AM
    what i meant is i used alot of blackberry devices , and alot of official/leaked os , and never had a stable os
    currently i am using Q10 10.2 leak , its stable for 2-3 days , then gets overheated / freez , and i have to make a battery pull !

am sure not all the devices i bought werent faulty , i used 9000,8520 , 9700, 9800 , 9810 , 9790 , 9900 , and now Q10
    all had the same issue , u just have to restart/battery pull the device at least 2 times a week !
    richardat likes this.
    09-08-13 10:33 AM
    hello all .

what do u guys think ?
    Blackberry 10 does none of those things. Give it a try.
    09-08-13 10:39 AM
    Might be qs i dunno.
    Since updating to 10.1 I've had awful battery life. Over the last 3 days, random reboots and random shutdowns with the device not booting up.
    Got frozen in the browser once and wouldn't swipe up out of it, had to restart.
    And all my texts gone.
    To be fair, the guy has a point, surely the official updates should be better than this.
    10 to 10.1 broke stability, 7 to 7.1 was quite awesome from what i remember.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 10:47 AM
    Actually from his profile and post history, this member has a Q10 plus has installed leaked OS 10.2 versions and sideloaded apps like Instagram.

Not sure point he's trying to make. Hopefully he can enlighten us.
    LOL!!

Do you think he /she will admit to trolling?
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-08-13 10:50 AM
    Just because your iPhone has no issues doesn't mean they all don't have issues. I have a friend who is on his 3rd iphone5 as the first 2 bricked on him.

Just as just because my Z10 has no issues doesn't mean they all don't have issues.

And just because my husband's note has never ending issues doesn't mean all androids have issues.

See how that works?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 11:02 AM
    Apple has lots of problems daily yesterday I went to the Apple store n I've seen a lot of people giving their old iPhone 5 for a new one

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 11:05 AM
    what i meant is i used alot of blackberry devices , and alot of official/leaked os , and never had a stable os
    currently i am using Q10 10.2 leak , its stable for 2-3 days , then gets overheated / freez , and i have to make a battery pull !

am sure not all the devices i bought werent faulty , i used 9000,8520 , 9700, 9800 , 9810 , 9790 , 9900 , and now Q10
    all had the same issue , u just have to restart/battery pull the device at least 2 times a week !
    Which version of 10.2 are you using??
    09-08-13 11:55 AM
    There are so many variables to device stability that it is almost impossible to address your concerns. I too am a long time BlackBerry user (since Pearl 8100 aka the GREATEST Blackberry EVER made ) and have had some of the same problems.

They were usually not related to the OS itself but things like poorly designed third party apps, OS that did not work well with a different carrier device, too many apps on device, allowing databases to get too large (I recall a woman with a Bold 9000 that never deleted any of her text messages and that database exceeded 90+ mb), not shrinking the OS and a whole host of other things completely outside the control of the actual OS.
    nuangel2 and Blacklatino like this.
    09-08-13 12:09 PM
    They did.
    It's called BlackBerry 10.

If you still have a Bold 9000 then you must be due for an upgrade, so you can try one yourself.
    The Q10 is similar form factor to 9000.
    09-08-13 12:20 PM
    Saying that iOS and Android doesn't suffer from issues at all is a bit of an exaggeration. I own devices on all 3 platforms. They all suffer from bugs and quirks from time to time, but they are almost always addressed in future software updates.
    09-08-13 12:20 PM
    Weird, because first OP makes it sound like he is using an older device and he says how it sucks. Then when called out, he says his Q running a 10.2 leak freezes and he has to reboot like the old days. I haven't heard to many reports of that happening on 10.2 majority of people love it and have no problems

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1443
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-08-13 12:27 PM
    say what you want about android and the occasion lag, but I will take that everyday over random reboots that has continually plagued my z10
    09-08-13 12:32 PM
    Really starting to get tired of people complaining about the BlackBerry phones. If you don't like the phone sell it and buy an iPhone or Android phone. Really simple. Stop wasting space on this site. Go to the Android or Apple site and talk to people there about how great your phone is.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and habs_fan like this.
    09-08-13 12:41 PM
    Good joke OP you made me laugh, now go back to 2008!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and habs_fan like this.
    09-08-13 01:08 PM
    Problem 1. NEVER PULL THE BATTERY on BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 01:32 PM
    I had my Q10 preordered. Since the day I purchased it
    I have never had a reboot, or had it freeze.

This is my 2nd Q10 though. The first one's HDMI port had a bad connection so I immediately took it back to the store & they switched it for me.
    09-08-13 02:17 PM
    i am currently running .1443 leak , it was very smooth at first , then after couple days , started to freez
    actually just now i bumped into a new bug ,,, maybe i jinxed it , the fact that i like the physical keyboard , now my Q10 doest type , and it lags like hell , i did couple of hard reset , but still same issue ,, am going tomorrow to replace it ,, maybe the device itself is faulty ..

am not saying i dont like blackberry , despite of all those problem , am still using it , hoping one day they will build a stable OS , i have faith in those developers , lol ..

and i am shocked that everybody is happy with their Q10/Z10 and never had any problems from day one,,, maybe you guys are exaggerating , you should see the amount of complains in bb10 section..
    09-08-13 02:43 PM
    i am currently running .1443 leak , it was very smooth at first , then after couple days , started to freez
    actually just now i bumped into a new bug ,,, maybe i jinxed it , the fact that i like the physical keyboard , now my Q10 doest type , and it lags like hell , i did couple of hard reset , but still same issue ,, am going tomorrow to replace it ,, maybe the device itself is faulty ..

am not saying i dont like blackberry , despite of all those problem , am still using it , hoping one day they will build a stable OS , i have faith in those developers , lol ..

and i am shocked that everybody is happy with their Q10/Z10 and never had any problems from day one,,, maybe you guys are exaggerating , you should see the amount of complains in bb10 section..
    Just a thought:

You're on a BlackBerry forum and you're using a Q10 running BlackBerry 10. There's a ScreenShare option to connect to another BlackBerry 10 user to demonstrate your issues. I'd personally be happy to take a look. Just PM me your PIN and I'll request you on BBM and maybe I can help.
    09-08-13 02:53 PM
99 123 ...