I used to get outa my truck and leave my phone all the time, but I don't leave my BB anywhere. First time I ever bothered with a carrying case, I make sure I have it everywhere.

Today, I stepped out and heard a thump. I looked down to see my Curve looking up at me from the top of the fuel cap. The new skin just paid for itself! Glad it's a thick one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 12:03 AM
    Once I was having sex and had no clue where I left it, needless to say it was a tad hard to concentrate lol
    03-21-09 02:53 PM
    3 weeks. The length of my last vacation. Didn't pack it. Didn't miss it.
    Well, of course not AG. Like me, you leave the thing at home on vacation. I guess we are not BB addicts.
    03-21-09 02:55 PM
    "how long have you went with out your BB"?

Do they seriously not teach English in schools anymore? Oy!
    seriously worry about a typo? sorry went without.
    How long have you gone without your Blackberry?

Mama, can I have my star now, please?
    Last edited by xliderider; 03-21-09 at 03:16 PM.
    03-21-09 03:13 PM
    the longest ive been witout it is 1 day dont know if i can go any longer.
    03-22-09 03:42 PM
    No more than 5 minutes at a time. Sleep with it next to my head. If I ever left it at home I'd plead illness so that I could go home and get my baby. People are too accustomed to being able to reach me at all times that they would assume I'd developed a fatal illness if I was unreachable.

03-22-09 04:19 PM
    No more than 5 minutes at a time. Sleep with it next to my head. If I ever left it at home I'd plead illness so that I could go home and get my baby. People are too accustomed to being able to reach me at all times that they would assume I'd developed a fatal illness if I was unreachable.

I leave a back up berry at work just incase I leave my other berry at home.....just have to send a buddy over to my apt to shut off my other berry and good old *228 verizon

03-22-09 04:49 PM
    I have went almost 2 1/2 decades w/o one. I recently aquired one 2 weeks ago.
    03-23-09 11:24 PM

LMAO that's funny. Once i don't remember what i was doing but i knew i wouldn't be able to use my bb so i left it at home... when i got home i had 19 calls missing and a voicemail from my uncle saying ".. are you okay? have you fallen ill (again)?.. well we're here for you if you need us"... i was having a blast, whereever i was lol
    03-24-09 12:18 AM
    well if I'm with special enough ppl, I can go without it for a few days but otherwise it's my best friend, one time I left it at home when going to the store and had a severe panic attack and it got better when i got home to my baby
    06-26-09 08:59 PM
    Hmm ... apart from it being with me for as long as i'm awake, when i sleep is the only time its away .. and i usually fall asleep with it in my hand
    06-26-09 09:08 PM
    3 years after i lost my bb

replacing it was not easy i had to deal with a siemens a56 for a year and a half and then a stinking nokia but happy after i got my bb back
    06-26-09 09:13 PM
    I went 20 years before I started using one.

I just spent the past week without mine. It was a long week, but that was only because my Blackberry is my only phone and means of communication.

06-26-09 09:40 PM
    2 months w/o mine while I stupidly used a iPhone 3G after that I haven't been w/o it for more then 2 hours

06-27-09 01:15 AM
    1 day and it was the worst

06-27-09 01:05 PM
    Ummm never I can't do it! Lol
    06-27-09 01:30 PM
    2 weeks !!
    06-27-09 01:59 PM
    I went one day without mine. It was the worst day in quite some time.

06-27-09 02:15 PM
    After I got my BB I say I went about 15 minutes. It's crazy, I can't live without it anymore!
    06-27-09 02:42 PM
    Basically anytime I go visit my parents, no service
    06-27-09 04:09 PM
    10 days was the longest I went without my beloved and it was the first time I really realized how much it meant to me. I tried to convince myself that it was okay and then I started going through a stage of withdrawal. I mean its my contact with my family in Philly, my e mail, my text messages to friends, my internet and many other things. Honestly its my friend.
    06-27-09 04:44 PM
    i dropped it in water & let it dry out for 3 days..AWFUL
    07-02-09 05:30 PM
    Buddy let me tell you...

I once dropped my phone in my car, between the seat and the door.
    Went ballistic searching for the phone, recalling where i used it last and
    if i had brought it back with me. DUDE!!!! that was F*d up.... spent
    6 hours straight searching for it. Found it after i gave up the search while
    driving my bro home, i heard the bbm chime... Ahhh! the sound of heaven.

One happy camper
    07-03-09 11:47 AM
    Since June 19th, haven't looked back
    07-03-09 11:53 AM
    I started with an 8320 and got tired of how extremely slow it was and tmo edge on it sucked... So I got my hands on an unlocked bold but the edge was still agravating me so I sold it and bought out of my contract and now have an att bold and I love it I can't go anywhere without it. I'm thinking of buying a backup just in case anything ever happens to my baby lol

07-03-09 11:56 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD