Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since return to GR was signed for at their end, but I still see no credits for it on my CC. Is this normal or should I be on the phone with them already trying to figure it out? Any experiences regarding returns and credits on CC from others here? Thanks.
    03-22-15 11:52 AM
    Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since return to GR was signed for at their end, but I still see no credits for it on my CC. Is this normal or should I be on the phone with them already trying to figure it out? Any experiences regarding returns and credits on CC from others here? Thanks.
    The one time I purchased from DR I returned the phone because it had a defective screen. It took almost a month for them to credit my purchase and that was after repeated phone calls. I'd be calling them and asking where the refund was.
    nolimits7 likes this.
    03-22-15 12:43 PM
    I'm not sure what you ordered, returned, or had problems with or what agreement they have in place. It's going to be country specific if it's a hardware shipment. If it's a software change, such as a DR app refund on older model devices, it's processed manually.

My advice is just call and ask. Two weeks, I'm assuming for a hardware return, seems excessive. But I don't return things so...

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    nolimits7 likes this.
    03-22-15 12:50 PM
    I'm not sure what you ordered, returned, or had problems with or what agreement they have in place. It's going to be country specific if it's a hardware shipment. If it's a software change, such as a DR app refund on older model devices, it's processed manually.

My advice is just call and ask. Two weeks, I'm assuming for a hardware return, seems excessive. But I don't return things so...

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    Just FYI it was a BB Classic that was returned(unopened/unused) for no other reason other than big screw up/total lack of proper customer service on DR part. I don't want to go into details, as I am so bitterly disappointed with them, that I simply: a) want my money back, b) want to move on from this experience, c) will be unlikely using them in the future. I would expect, that once they receive the product back, they can credit the money in rather timely fashion, but obviously DR operates on different set of standards than others, no?
    03-22-15 04:31 PM
    DR screwed me over w/ my 2 Classics I pre-ordered..I screwed them back BY CALLING MY BANK DIRECTLY AND GETTING MY MONEY BACK IN 24 HRS! Then I returned their phones they finally sent me after Amazon already 2 day shipped my phones that I received BEFORE the DR shipment got to my address. DR is totally incompetent, never use them again IMO. I'll stick to a retailer or Amazon!

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    nolimits7 likes this.
    03-22-15 04:48 PM
    DR stories could fill a book, or a library... :-)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Zzzzzlider....   �
    nolimits7 likes this.
    03-22-15 05:23 PM
    DR stories could fill a book, or a library... :-)

•   Passposted while waiting for the Zzzzzlider....   •
    I know that, and this is exactly why I don't want to go into detail of this case. I just want simply to move on, but I need my money first for proper closure. This is the reason for this thread, I just wish to find out about other people on here about their experiences with DR and the length of time before they seen the credits.
    03-22-15 05:31 PM
    DR screwed me over w/ my 2 Classics I pre-ordered..I screwed them back BY CALLING MY BANK DIRECTLY AND GETTING MY MONEY BACK IN 24 HRS! Then I returned their phones they finally sent me after Amazon already 2 day shipped my phones that I received BEFORE the DR shipment got to my address. DR is totally incompetent, never use them again IMO. I'll stick to a retailer or Amazon!

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    Same here. Lesson learned.
    03-22-15 05:40 PM
    Digital river was difficult to deal with, but, I did get my refund in two weeks. Maybe wait another week or so and call them.

Posted via CB10
    nolimits7 likes this.
    03-22-15 05:57 PM
    What I have done on a couple of previous returns was to reply to their shipping email and request the refund be processed and supply the tracking number.

They need to be reminded several times of this it seems. However, once I had done this, I received a refund within a week.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 08:21 PM