So my Phantom Skinz turned all brown and gross from the OEM holster (which I won't be using with the new ones) so I send them back for replacement to the www.gadgetwaranty.com website, which is the official one to use from Phantom Skinz. The site says it could take up to 5 days for them to process it once they receive your skins, than another 10 days shipping. It doesn't seem like shipping from Pheonix to NY would take 10 days. So, I was pretty much wondering, if anyones ever gotten their Phantom Skinz replaced, how long did they take to send new ones from the day you sent them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 03:02 PM
    No one knows?
    08-01-09 05:28 PM
    i put phontom skinz on mine and my wifes phone, i must stress follow the instructions. make absolutly sure the phone is clean, make sure the phone is off, and becareful of how much water you get on your phone, it only took me about 30 minutes to get it just right. pin me if you have any other questions.
    08-01-09 05:42 PM
    I've put Phantom Skinz on twice before. That's not really the question I asked. but thanks anyways.
    08-01-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD