I got my keyone in the mail today. I am in the process of transferring the data from passport to google drive to keyone using the content transfer app. The transfer from the passport to google drive took a few hours. The transfer from google drive to keyone seems to be taking significantly longer. Video in particular. Its taken approx 2 hours to transfer five short 20-25 second videos. With another 200 + videos to go, this will seemingly take forever. Is this normal? Any help would be great.
    11-03-17 08:04 PM
    You would have been better off just manually transferring the videos instead of waiting for it to package, upload, then download, unpackage them using Content Transfer. In the time you've waited thus far, you could have moved them manually and been done. And there is no 'normal' time, it all depends on the data and size of the data you're moving. Personally, I'd kill that off and just move the videos manually. Music too if you have that. Everything else will move swiftly with the large files not being moved.
    11-03-17 08:31 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I don't do this often, and this is my first time out with android. When you say manually, are you referring to saving everything onto an sd card and then just moving it over to the keyone?
    11-03-17 09:10 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I don't do this often, and this is my first time out with android. When you say manually, are you referring to saving everything onto an sd card and then just moving it over to the keyone?
    That or just move them from your device to computer and then to new device. However you wish, as long as it's not the terrible Content Transfer app lol.
    11-08-17 02:10 PM