Hey guys, I want to use my Q10 with mail only and no phone services, so it works perfect when I'm in home and connected to internet. I read something about karma, a hotspot that would be available on December, but I would like something than I can get with me an have internet connection all the time now, not until December. Any suggestions?
    10-03-14 04:07 PM
    I had one from Clear that worked well. However, I was promised LTE was in the pipes within the next quarter. About year later LTE wasn't there. I also used it as my home internet, and it was pointless to travel with it because not all places had Clear service, so I ended up canceling the service and now I just use the hotspot on my device when needed. Do you have hotspot access on your daily driver device? Are you on a carrier that offers a portable hotspot?
    10-03-14 04:26 PM
    Yes I have an iPhone 6. I do not know if it is a good idea use it as hotspot all the time. The thing is that there is no phone (Android or iPhone) that can compite with BB on email service. Blackberry is the best. I have the iPhone because of the apps; even we have android apps in BB now not all of them work fine. So I got the iPhone 6 but just kept my Blackberry q10 to email use and bbm.
    10-04-14 09:43 AM