Very nice!
    10-17-13 03:39 AM
    I am doing the same thing ......... people don't know what actually is bb10 .... once I told my friend just the searching code e.g text john .. call zeen bbm etc and he was like wwowwww and first alphabets of contact for fast search ...
    With all the bad news surrounding blackberry, here's how I turned a bad situation into a good one.
    Here in Nigeria, the Z10's and the Q10's just started getting popular. Wonder what took us so long. But I've had mine since like 5 months ago. It started with sincere intent...whenever I saw someone with a Z10 or a Q10. I would teach them a thing or two. Because then I was literally doing the marketing for BlackBerry over here. So I was always trying to get people to buy a BB10 device or get accustomed to thiers. And then all the bad news and rumors started coming. And I stopped advertising....until recently.
    I thought we nigerians had totally or will totally abandon blackberry, and I wasn't even seeing them around anymore. Now, I see them everywhere. When I'm on the bus, when I'm waiting in a reception, at parties....and here is how I get the ladies!
    When I see a lady beside or close to me. I usually start off with a line like: "how are you enjoying your Q10?" and she gives me this look like (who the F**k are u?) but that doesn't bother me, cause I'm coming up with the killer line. So, she stutters "yeah, yeah, it's pretty good" and then I say "have you tried the TIME SHIFT CAMERA THINGY!?" (BOOOM!!!...works every single time). at this point she's wide eyed, and like "nooo, haven't tried that what's that" then I'm like "the camera thingy, where you can take a picture and go back and forward in time" her eyes widen the more. And I say "here, let me show you". So I take her phone from her and take a picture of her in time shift mode. I tell her to say something (this makes her blush), and then I take the picture, and show it to her, scrolling the time line and going back and forward, showing the different poses of her mouth. And she's like "wooooooowww!"and from there, I teach her how to take a screen shot and other things, if there is still time, And before you know it, I've got her all giggling and stuff. Making her smile like a kid. This is easier when the person is using a Z10 instead of a Q10, because I can still spend a lot of time talking about the keyboard gestures on the Z.
    It's become a habit of late. But it makes me happy at least, and keeps the effects of the bad news and rumors at bay ??

From Zuri my Z10.
    10-17-13 10:45 AM
    Wow, your feelings got hurt??? It was a joke. Take it as a man.
    It wasn't a nice joke. I'll leave it at that. Scam jokes and snide comments about 'Nigerian princes' aren't amusing to honest Nigerians.

If you realized your 'joke' offended him, why not apologize instead of making another snarky remark?
    10-17-13 11:55 AM
    Davinci my man, way cool, LOL.
    10-17-13 11:55 AM
    Ok ok ok. I get your joke. But the joke I don't get is why your profile picture is seriously contradicting your profile name.

From Zuri my Z10.
    How I've been getting the ladies with BB10.-laughing-bath.jpg

This man clearly does not believe in leaving Vengeance to the Lord
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    10-17-13 11:58 AM
    Davinci my man, way cool, LOL.

Lol. Thanks mi lady

From Zuri my Z10.
    10-17-13 12:15 PM
    "davinci4real", try and get the Z30 and witness what it will do to all those Eko girls. ... Take am easy. Cheers.
    10-17-13 01:41 PM
    Fun. I do the same except I tell them to blink several times and I don't wait for someone to already have the Z10.. this just makes others jealous of what my Z10 can do that their phone can't. I also downloaded Flipshush the other day with similar effect although I'm sure other platforms will have similar apps but they probably didn't even know it. One of the benefits of having fewer apps I guess. Less to filter through
    10-17-13 01:52 PM
    Let me guess...You slip your BlackBerry Z10 between her thighs and make it vibrate with the push of a button on another BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Am I right?

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    10-17-13 02:00 PM
    Creative OP. Lol.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    10-17-13 02:22 PM
    "davinci4real", try and get the Z30 and witness what it will do to all those Eko girls. ... Take am easy. Cheers.
    Lmao @eko. No Wahala bro. Cheers

From Zuri my Z10.
    wincyUt likes this.
    10-17-13 02:40 PM
    Let me guess...You slip your BlackBerry Z10 between her thighs and make it vibrate with the push of a button on another BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Am I right?

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    Lol. Noooooo. You can try it tho and let us know how it goes

From Zuri my Z10.
    BBVegasGirl80 likes this.
    10-17-13 02:53 PM
    Actually they can with their new AirDrop option or using iBeam.

Posted via CB10
    To another device with the same technology.

Don't confuse this proprietary Apple tech with a true industry standard technology.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 02:56 PM
    I must admit, it does work. Even more because I got a red Z10, they either laugh at me or want to take it from me. And they're all interested and surprised (over here very few people know about BB, kind of sad) and then I have to teach them gestures and stuff
    10-17-13 03:43 PM
    LOL, You da man!
    10-17-13 04:07 PM
    cut out the personal jabs!
    10-17-13 05:48 PM
    Hmm unfortunately it seems to intimidate guys that I know more about such stuff then them

Posted via CB10
    Wrong guys.
    10-17-13 06:22 PM
    Careful with that. You don't want to be having unintended little Z10's...

Always practice safe NFC and use a screen protector.

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    LMAO

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 06:39 PM
    I usually just say to the ladies "hold on while I whip this out..."

The Bold 9900 gets 'em every time.
    And they use the taser app on you?
    10-17-13 06:50 PM
    OP, that is quite the tactic, quite funny and smooth man. Good on ya.

I'm looking forward to my Z30, but not exactly for flirting reasons.... though it will make a certain someone feel good to know she'll be in my priority hub and always getting my attention when she sends a message...
    10-17-13 07:07 PM
    Careful with that. You don't want to be having unintended little Z10's...

Always practice safe NFC and use a screen protector.

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    LOL touche
    10-18-13 01:07 AM
    Good work!

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 01:09 AM
72 123