To the mods, can you make this a sticky if possible, or move it to the How To forums with the sticky status?

Okay, so some have noticed the record volume, which is hard coded by RIM on every single blackberry, some have very poor amplification when recording videos using the Normal setting, but not on the MMS setting.

So therefore, I have created this video tutorial. Even though I mentioned the Blackberry Bold 9700 in the video, disregard it, because this also is apparently affecting other blackberries (and possibly other smartphones too), so I present by tutorial, mirrored on Viddler and also uploaded to YouTube below.

Viddler.com - How to Increase the volume on video clips recorded on blackberry smartphones using NCH videopad video editor - Uploaded by rootbrian (Viddler mirror)
    (YouTube upload)

You may thank me later for helping.
    11-11-10 08:46 PM
    wow now thats a dooozie
    11-11-10 10:58 PM
    wow now thats a dooozie
    Yes, indeed it is. But now peeps won't be complaining about poor volume as the solution was made by me. I'm a regular user of nch videopad and wanted to make a tutorial, now it's live and available with a static mirror case the YT mirrors go down.

PS. I made this using NCH Debut capture software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 03:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD