I'm trying to collect quotes for a blog post about how important a person's blackberry is to them. Would anyone be willing to contribute?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-11 08:06 PM
    I was talking to my GF about this this morning.

I think that if RIM DOES go out of business, I'll be stuck with very little choice on a type of smartphone that I actually want.

I love my phone and would just like an updated experience with it. I think OS 7 is great but I am looking forward to QNX.

My BB is so important to me that I dread having to think that RIM will go under and I have to choose a new phone.
    09-24-11 08:28 PM
    I will! Do you need questions answered?? Or just like a scale type answer?
    Just a quote, for example this: http://crackberry.com/espns-adam-sch...-bodily-organs
    09-24-11 09:37 PM
    Well, for sure my BlackBerry and PlayBook come after family(including wife, kiddo and dog) but ahead of the car
    09-24-11 09:47 PM
    I haven't had a landline in 11 years, so my BlackBerry is my primary communicator. Phone, BBM, calendar, it does it all. BBM and BBM Groups keep my wife and I synchronized throughout our busy lives. I very rarely use email, Twitter, or Facebook from a PC.

up488 likes this.
    09-25-11 02:24 AM
    Its my everyday tool I use to conduct business and to keep in contact with friends and family.
    09-25-11 07:05 AM
    Having my Blackberry means I can keep in better contacts with my family & friends (that live outside the US). I wouldn't give it up for any other phone.
    09-25-11 08:33 AM
    I had to laugh when I saw this title; my BlackBerry is always by my side, connecting me to news, friends, family, and business. I really feel I'm missing a part of my brain when it's not.
    09-25-11 08:41 AM
    Last time I posted new articles up on CB I got in trouble so let me just say that I am only posting it this time just so everyone will know where the quotes are going. If you wanna check it out that is cool, if not, that's fine also I just figured you'd wanna see where all the quotes are going

Just How Liked Is The Blackberry? ~ Blackberry Themes And News
    09-25-11 09:29 AM
    NO amount of technology i use is so important that i couldn't live without it. a BlackBerry is reliable enough to use in place of my desktop or laptop computer, is stable, and is convenient on the go. however, i could live without HDTV, computers, the internet, and of course, BlackBerries. it is just a tool. humans do in my opinion rely too much on tech, nice while convenient but never so vital one would assume society could collapse without. remember Y2K? that is more than enough proof of tech overload. they are indeed neat but no one should treat them like they were life support devices, that is all i can say.
    09-25-11 11:59 AM
    My BlackBerry bold 9930 much like my old Tour is as important that as long as the phone is consistant which is my main reason in anything mobile first of all than I am am happy. Anything else like properly working new OS and apps working w/o giving me any hassles than again I am happy. The main reason I upgraded was because my TOur stayed consistant throughout the 2 years I owned it until I upgraded so i banked on that.
    09-25-11 12:09 PM
    My BlackBerry is very important to me. It keeps me updated, reminded, organized. It allows me to get my email right away which is important for my job. Its my communicator, keeps me in contact with my friends and family. Its an important resource. I can carry important files on it with me without having to carry another device.

Could I ultimately live without it? Yes. But I wouldn't want to.
    09-25-11 01:58 PM
    It runs my whole 'semi' social life
    09-25-11 04:57 PM
    If I didn't use a BlackBerry, work would have caused me to go insane years ago. It was needed. Now I use one for work and another for personal use. As long as their phones continue to meet or exceed my needs, I'll buy them.
    09-25-11 05:26 PM
    My BlackBerry is my connection to the world. It is the best communication device out there and with the new BlackBerry OS7 Devices is fun to use.
    09-25-11 06:14 PM
    really the model/OS is not that important to me, given my retro-nature, if it were possible to resurrect and old RIM 850, i would be one of the few who would use one of them--the email and keyboard is the most commonly used function.
    09-25-11 07:08 PM
    The first thing I come into contact with when I wake up every day is my BlackBerry Curve 9330, because of the alarm and my addiction to it. I sit up. Check my FaceBook. Email. Memory.

09-25-11 11:49 PM
    My BB has BBM...if it weren't for BBM I would literally be spending hundreds of dollars each month in phone bills across the pond. So, aside from keeping me organised, in control and in touch better than any other platform I've tried, it actually saves me money.
    09-26-11 03:26 AM
    Have developed severe hearing loss in my late 30's my bb is essential for any type of immediate communication. Most times I actually can't use my bb for voice calls, I don't hear the ringer on high and can't hear the person on the other end so it's awesomeness in regards to email and text messaging are a godsend to me. And I can't make enough positive comments about Bebuzz.
    09-26-11 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD