I know the John and Lisa that you are talking about personally. Lisa is not his wife, they are divorced and she doesn't want anything to do with that POS and his scams. Lisa has never had such a license and has never had anything to do with phones, cell phones or any of his other lies and scams. I agree, you should file a police report.
    still waiting for your reply!!!! please PM me!!
    09-26-09 01:41 AM
    I'm curious but why do you keep saying the forum owners "have" to trace him and pass the information to the police?

They're, as it currently stands, under no legal obligation to do anything.
    They don't have to, but if they want to maintain a good reputation and integrity for the forums so people would actually use it, then it would probably be a good idea.

There's also that whole "doing the right thing" kind of deal.
    09-26-09 04:18 AM
    i thought i got scammed by a guy from craigslist once. he sold me an open box portable HDD, which i didn't bother to test. it failed and he took a week to replace it. i figured he was a scammer. turned out he was just a lazy *****, and he eventually replaced it for me.

BUYER BEWARE.
    09-26-09 04:45 AM
    So as some of you had seen, i posted a few items for sale in the for sale section, sold and got good feedback from a CB member. Now i'm out of inventory, out of money after i had buit a website based on some scammers promises...here is how it goes
    what is this post? you copy and pasted part of my original post..sorry i dont get it?
    09-26-09 07:00 AM
    They don't have to, but if they want to maintain a good reputation and integrity for the forums so people would actually use it, then it would probably be a good idea.

There's also that whole "doing the right thing" kind of deal.
    Crackberry forums has nothing to do with this, i didn't meet him on CB or buy from him on CB, the way i knew he is a member is he was talking about CB when he was scamming me...that piece of worthless garbage...The nice thing though is that since that failure at life scammed me, God has totally blessed me with some good deals and suppliers which i would have never had, if i that low life was for real!!...i wonder how he is spending MY money, maybe i should claim him on my taxes next year.. John if your reading this, from now on, you can call me "Daddy" since i am supporting you....what a shame, a 42 year old man acting like this, and causing people much younger than him to just wipe the floor with his name...pathetic, no humility, no self respect..tfoo
    09-26-09 07:04 AM
    Crackberry forums has nothing to do with this, i didn't meet him on CB or buy from him on CB, the way i knew he is a member is he was talking about CB when he was scamming me...that piece of worthless garbage...
    Yeah, I was referring to some of those other scammers that frequent these forums and others.

Don't worry. That "John" scumbag will get his eventually.
    09-26-09 04:09 PM
    775 US + 18 dollars for baseball bat = $793.00

A small price to pay for cracking his skull and leaving him to wallow in his own blood, bile and urine.

I'll second the idea of arranging another meeting. But leave the PD at home and bring the Louisville Slugger.
    09-26-09 04:32 PM
    775 US + 18 dollars for baseball bat = $793.00

A small price to pay for cracking his skull and leaving him to wallow in his own blood, bile and urine.

I'll second the idea of arranging another meeting. But leave the PD at home and bring the Louisville Slugger.
    lol, unfortunatley thats not how things work out in real life, gotta leave it upto the "Law" hopefully they will deal with him!
    09-26-09 10:36 PM
    Usually the law though will drag there feet on cases like theses

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 11:28 PM
    Usually the law though will drag there feet on cases like theses

tell me about it they are taking their sweet ol' time while that scum bag is out scamming more people!
    09-27-09 02:25 AM
    tell me about it they are taking their sweet ol' time while that scum bag is out scamming more people!
    Which Police department are you dealing with? I had to deal with Phoenix PD once when my car got broken into. Lazy bums.
    ~D
    09-27-09 02:42 PM
    Which Police department are you dealing with? I had to deal with Phoenix PD once when my car got broken into. Lazy bums.
    ~D

yes they sure are, they said he is a "person of interest" for other things "but we currentley dont have enough time to deal with him, we will get to him soon, or he will sooner or later be pulled over or stopped by us" <--Pathetic!
    09-29-09 02:15 AM
    Keep the thread going, Everyone in Phoenix has to know about this piece of garbage lowlife thief!
    10-03-09 06:25 AM
    Sorry if I'm missing something, but why can't you just take him to small claims court? He gave you a receipt for products, and never delivered.
    10-03-09 07:50 AM
    Sorry if I'm missing something, but why can't you just take him to small claims court? He gave you a receipt for products, and never delivered.

i will, but small claims is a joke
    10-03-09 03:26 PM
    it sure is. just because you get a judgement against someone doesnt mean they are going to pay you.

He already stole money from multiple people, so why would he pay up on a $800 small claims judgement ?

side note, this guys business address is about 1.5 miles from where I live.
    10-03-09 03:48 PM
    you would definitely not get anywhere with small claims and probably be out more money to try and get your money back..
    10-03-09 07:00 PM
    it sure is. just because you get a judgement against someone doesnt mean they are going to pay you.

He already stole money from multiple people, so why would he pay up on a $800 small claims judgement ?

side note, this guys business address is about 1.5 miles from where I live.

Ya i dont expect to see my money again, but when i have time i will handle this with the police, i was actually told by the police that i can goto his mothers house where the 42 year old loser lives with his mommy 618 S. 108th Place, Mesa, AZ & a police officer will come with me! So i'm trying to get all of us who got scammed together *4 so far* to do it the same day...i still can't believe that piece of garbage can look at himself in the mirror stealing from innocent people like this!
    10-04-09 05:09 AM
    Keep it alive
    10-14-09 08:04 PM
    damn...thats too bad...sorry...
    10-14-09 08:44 PM
    I don't know the depth of his scam with other people, but obviously if he was scamming other people by say mail (not in person) then you can also get the feds involved as mail fraud is a federal offense.

10-14-09 09:08 PM
    Hope they lock this guy up!
    10-14-09 09:32 PM
    You should definitely contact the Arizona Attorney General's office!! They should eat up this sort of case! I know our AG here in PA would.
    10-15-09 01:06 AM
    Good luck bro.....
    10-15-09 01:09 AM
    what if this dude replied to your post? and he was one of the ones that said "..sorry to hear that.." he probably likes to watch his victims!! this is like a psychological thriller!!!!! like that movie "shattered" with tom berenger!!!!!! great movie.. but seriously, i hope this ends soon for you, it seems consuming.
    10-15-09 01:32 AM
114 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD