JOHN ANDRADE, PHOENIX, AZ "PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER"
    480-231-8614 / 618 S. 108th Place, Mesa, AZ

<Since posting this, another person from this forum has come out and said they were scammed by him as well>

So as some of you had seen, i posted a few items for sale in the for sale section, sold and got good feedback from a CB member. Now i'm out of inventory, out of money after i had buit a website based on some scammers promises...here is how it goes..

i wanted to expand my business and find a good supplier of wholesale Blackberrys, i searched for phones on Craigslist and came across a guy named JOHN ANDRADE of Phoenix, AZ who said he can supply and that his wife has an FCC liscense and he gets the phones cheap.

I met with John Andrade for dinner last weak, he assured me he can supply, i asked to see inventory he explained he doesn't keep inventory and gets the devices dropshipped to him, this is actually not strange in this business. The next day i met him for dinner again and ordered 1 curve 8900, 1 Bold 9000 1 Tour 9630 & 2 iphone 3GS , i gave him a down payment of $775 and the rest i said i would give on delivery, now mind you this guy seemed like a gentleman, he was older, spoke well, ect...He gave me a reciept for my money and i took down his Drivers Liscense number, he said i would have the products within 1 day, i said great.

The next day came around, nothing, i said ok maybe its because its the holiday weekend, he said they will be in Tuesday, Tuesday came around he started ignoring my calls and telling me the products are on the FEDEX truck but said he doesn't have the tracking with him...wendsday came around, again he avoided me, told me he has the products but is busy and can't' give them to me, Thursday came and he started cussing at me telling me i "only care about myself" are you kidding me? this guy is Nuts...anyways he finally sends me a text and tells me " i believe in Karma and just lost $200 today so i will give you your things back" ofcourse after he wont answer his phone or anything!

i called the Phoenix PD, they said he is already wanted but would not tell me why, then i searched JOHN ANDRADE A&A general contracting online *his business card* and found that he has scammed a few people as well...

so long story short BE CAREFUL WHO YOU DO BUSINESS WITH... this guy is a member of this forum but i dont know his user name..if anyone here in Phoenix is doing business with anyone BE VERY CAREFUL..this guy is a snake & a theif, and sooner or later he will go down!!
    Last edited by tarek307; 10-04-09 at 05:13 AM.
    azch75 likes this.
    09-11-09 05:47 AM
    Ouch, thats rough. Pretty sad how people are willing to be so fake, and you even met him in person. If anyway you are able to find out his user name, please be sure to update your post so that he can be stopped!!!!
    09-11-09 05:49 AM
    Oh wow! See you can't trust people now in days! Gots to be very careful and know who you're dealing with...
    09-11-09 06:42 AM
    thats why i still dont trust buying things of ebay i would rather just pay the price off amazon or in the store or from a site owned by an offcial store people are so dirty now a days.
    09-11-09 07:04 AM
    That's messed up and not cool at all!! Karma... What goes around comes around. He will get his sooner or later. Sorry you got taken like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 08:45 AM
    That sucks man, sorry to hear this.

When dealing with that, do not hand over money until you have seen the items, or you get them in hand.
    09-11-09 08:56 AM
    I am sorry dude... There are loads of fake people like this...
    Once i wanted to buy a blackberry, i checked some sites for cheapest prices available!
    Gosh i got lot of scammed mails... Especially claiming Uk sellers and chinese sellers...
    First i fell for it... But as i researched, i found they were copy ones, cant be found out unless its properly used... So beware people

09-11-09 09:06 AM
    Sorry man!
    If you ever find out his SN update and let us know.
    09-11-09 09:16 AM
    Sorry for your bad luck. These days if you're going business with a good amount of money do a background check. There are several very good online sites that do a GREAT background check for about $49. It's well worth it as you get all their real information and all background files.
    09-11-09 09:31 AM
    I work on the phone everyday with people wanting to buy insurance.....the general public will ALWAYS lie to you in some fashion and will ALWAYS do what they can to try and cheat you....lucky for me the DMV rarely lies and my systems run those checks for me lol!

Sorry to hear about your loss man!

09-11-09 11:29 AM
    Sorry for the scam...but these days you can't trust anybody...

But, with the Politicians we have in Washington, we ought to be use to crooks.
    Last edited by FloridaDude; 09-11-09 at 11:51 AM.
    09-11-09 11:35 AM
    I'm sorry to hear that but you shouldve never gave him any money until you had the products in your hand. Take this as a lesson. I'm sure you won't make that mistake again.

09-11-09 11:39 AM
    That's too bad this happened to you.

Now, this is a reminder to everyone: Don't give your money to strangers!
    09-11-09 11:40 AM
    Man that's terrible. If you ever find that guy, give him a shot in the jaw just for me.

I really hope this gets straightened out for you Tarek.
    09-11-09 12:05 PM
    Thanks guys, this guy just called me, lol, saying he's sorry and that he is just having problems in his other construction business and taking them out on me, and that he really does have the phones and will give them to me in 2 days when he gets back from a business trip..Riiiiiiggghhttt!!! we shall see!
    09-12-09 12:05 AM
    Man...that's rough. I hope they catch that bum!!
    09-12-09 12:36 AM
    the hustle is on
    09-12-09 12:39 AM
    So sorry tends to make a person cynical and thats a shame . May the karma gods smile on you
    09-12-09 04:08 AM
    no joke. thats probably a load of crap... i would hang the guy by his toes.. but thats just me
    09-12-09 06:31 AM
    When this guy calls you is there a number? or is it blocked? I wonder if there is a way to trace the number?? Hope so!
    Sorry to hear about this, it's BS what people will do to others for money
    09-12-09 06:45 AM
    Yep, it is a shame. I guess I have been lucky as I have bought over 400 items on eBay and haven't had any problems. I have sold several hundred drums and drum sets, and again, never a problem.

Like I said, I guess I have been lucky.

For the kind of money that he scamed you for on the Cell Phone deal, I believe I would invest a little more in a PI to find the creep.
    09-12-09 07:07 AM
    Thanks guys, this guy just called me, lol, saying he's sorry and that he is just having problems in his other construction business and taking them out on me, and that he really does have the phones and will give them to me in 2 days when he gets back from a business trip..Riiiiiiggghhttt!!! we shall see!
    You need to contact the PD again with all information you have on him. The only reason he's calling you is because he wants to lead you on so you don't pursue him via PD. The longer you wait the harder it will be to find him and get your money back.
    09-12-09 08:03 AM
    I would say plan a meeting with him to get your phones. Invite a nice police detective to join you (plain clothed). If he gives you your phones or money, great. The detective can arrest him afterwards on the outstanding warrants. If he doesn't give you anything, the detective can add another charge to the arrest.
    Last edited by Xopher; 09-12-09 at 08:48 AM.
    09-12-09 08:44 AM
    So as some of you had seen, i posted a few items for sale in the for sale section, sold and got good feedback from a CB member. Now i'm out of inventory, out of money after i had buit a website based on some scammers promises...here is how it goes..

i wanted to expand my business and find a good supplier of wholesale Blackberrys, i searched for phones on Craigslist and came across a guy named JOHN ANDRADE of Phoenix, AZ who said he can supply and that his wife has an FCC liscense and he gets the phones cheap.

I met with John Andrade for dinner last weak, he assured me he can supply, i asked to see inventory he explained he doesn't keep inventory and gets the devices dropshipped to him, this is actually not strange in this business. The next day i met him for dinner again and ordered 1 curve 8900, 1 Bold 9000 1 Tour 9630 & 2 iphone 3GS , i gave him a down payment of $775 and the rest i said i would give on delivery, now mind you this guy seemed like a gentleman, he was older, spoke well, ect...He gave me a reciept for my money and i took down his Drivers Liscense number, he said i would have the products within 1 day, i said great.

The next day came around, nothing, i said ok maybe its because its the holiday weekend, he said they will be in Tuesday, Tuesday came around he started ignoring my calls and telling me the products are on the FEDEX truck but said he doesn't have the tracking with him...wendsday came around, again he avoided me, told me he has the products but is busy and can't' give them to me, Thursday came and he started cussing at me telling me i "only care about myself" are you kidding me? this guy is Nuts...anyways he finally sends me a text and tells me " i believe in Karma and just lost $200 today so i will give you your things back" ofcourse after he wont answer his phone or anything!

i called the Phoenix PD, they said he is already wanted but would not tell me why, then i searched JOHN ANDRADE A&A general contracting online *his business card* and found that he has scammed a few people as well...

so long story short BE CAREFUL WHO YOU DO BUSINESS WITH... this guy is a member of this forum but i dont know his user name..if anyone here in Phoenix is doing business with anyone BE VERY CAREFUL..this guy is a snake & a theif, and sooner or later he will go down!!

Sorry to be the A## of the thread but here goes. Who gives someone almost 800 dollars without researching the validity of his business or doing some legwork to find out if theres a scamming issue. As it is one phone call to the PD and there like yeah hes a scam artist, before anyone does business with people they should do these three simple things
    1. research the better business bureau, if its a legit business no matter how small it will be there
    2. call the local PD just for giggles if theres any ripples on the water stay off the F****** boat...duh
    3. if anyone asks for a down payment up front at a meeting before showing you on web or physically what there operation is its a scam, noone that does wholesale phones doesnt have site, be it ebay listings or whatever

...Sorry man but if your running around giving out money to someone without research this is your fault...whens the last time you bought something on ebay without reading reviews/user coments, wow...wake up
    09-12-09 09:00 AM
    I agree.. The op did not due whis homework. Although... I would imagine that everything seemd on the level. How many times to we reas about celebritys being scammed? They have the resources available to check history and other areas. So its easy to say"should have done this or that". Good luck with getting your money, phones.

09-12-09 10:16 AM
114 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD